Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 12 Months Extendable
Interview Type: Telephonic followed by face to face
Client is looking for a Java Developer to execute all programming tasks, including programming, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, modifying, and maintaining features for their application. This is system of moderate size and complexity and integrates with larger systems.
• Conceptualize design, implement, and develop solutions for complex system/programs independently.
• Work with a variety of users to gain information, and develop intra-system tradeoffs between different users, as necessary; interact with a diverse client base and outside vendor contacts.
• Document system builds and application configurations; maintain and update documentation as needed.
• Provide technical analysis, design, development, conversion, and implementation work.
• Work as a project leader, as needed, for projects of moderate complexity.
• Serve as a technical resource for applications.
• Compare, evaluate, and implement new features and technologies, and integrate them into the computing environment.
• Follow team software development methodology.
• Mentor lower level software developers.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
Strong knowledge of:
• REST based APIs
• Java Spring MVC
• Database Data Analysis
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
• Expertise in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications.
• Proficiency with application design and data modeling.
• Ability to define and solve logical problems for highly technical applications.
• Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
• Ability to lead activities on structured team development projects.
• Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
• Knowledge of application domain.
If you are not available or not interested for this position, I will really appreciate if you can share the requirement with any of your friend or colleagues who might be a good fit for this requirement and available for an opportunity.