Tax Analyst - FT50722
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Position is based in Deerfield, IL, just 30 miles north of Downtown Chicago.
Our client consistently outperforms the market for their products. Net sales have increased dramatically since 2011.
Note from Hiring Manager
Excellent tax provision experience with OneSource is a must.
Seeking Tax Analyst to prepare all tax filings with goal of maintaining compliance with local, state, and federal tax laws while minimizing tax. The Analyst will also prepare tax provision in accordance with tax-related GAAP. The position will assist in the reconciliation and maintenance of various tax accountants and in SOX 404 tax-related requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
Prepare federal and state income tax filings for multiple corporate entities.
Prepare company’s federal/state estimated income tax payments, extension requests, and cash tax forecast.
Maintain tax fixed asset system.
Prepare income tax provision in compliance with all tax-related GAAP under ASC 740 and stock based compensation.
Asses each entity’s certain and uncertain tax positions and recommend appropriate accruals as required under ASC 740.
Assist in the maintenance of a tax-basis balance sheet, including all tax account reconciliations, deferred tax account roll forward analysis, and provision-to-return accounting.
Assist in forecasting of tax provision and calculation of consolidated effective tax rate.
Perform tax research and assist with taxing authority audits.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Bachelor’s in Accounting required, CPA (or working towards CPA) and/or Masters of Taxation preferred.
2. 1-3 years’ overall tax experience in public accounting and/or publicly traded multi-state corporation.
3. Understanding of ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes required.
4. Experience with consolidated federal tax filings as well as multi-state tax filings.
5. Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
6. Hands on and detail-oriented.
7. Experience with OneSource tax preparation software preferred.
8. Capable of keeping up with rapidly changing tax laws and accounting standards.
9. Knowledge of tax research methods and the ability to interpret tax laws.
10. Present Salary?
11. Salary Expectation? (Salary $70-90k)
12. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Deerfield, IL - tax, 90k, analyst, accounting, sheet, salary,...
Northbrook, IL - 90k, it security, security, analyst,...
Financial Accounting Analyst / Senior Financial Accounting Analyst
Deerfield, IL - accounting, accounting staff, sheet, analyst, sap,...
Tax Analyst, Senior
Lincolnshire, IL - tax, director, income, analyst, accounting, poster,...
Green Oaks, IL - tax manager, tax, assist, preparation, nutrition,...
Business Analyst Healthcare
Skokie, IL - 90k, analyst, project, ehr, functional, ba, emr,...
Senior Tax Analyst, State Income and Sales & Use Tax Audits
Deerfield, IL - tax, auditor, formulation, accounting, pharmacy,...