Audit Senior/Manager - FT50694
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Company consistently featured on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list.
Company offers competitive salary and benefits.
Company has one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry.
Note from the Hiring Manager
Must be fluent in Japanese.
Duties & Responsibilities
Conduct and supervise all aspects of field work of audit and accounting engagements.
Supervise staff accountants and prepare staff evaluation reports.
Complete all financial statements, tax returns and special services.
Review all work papers, financial statements and tax returns before submission to manager/principal for further review.
Look for opportunities to provide additional services to clients and prepare management advisory letters.
Plan engagements including preparation of audit programs and time budgets to achieve quality and efficiency goals.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Experience supervising and mentoring staff auditors.
2. 3+ years’ relevant experience, CPA preferred.
3. Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
4. Analytical, problem-solving abilities.
5. Flexibility to adapt to new situations.
6. Ability to prioritize effectively.
7. Interest in working as part of a team.
8. Present Salary?
9. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: up to $70-100k)
10. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Translator /Bilingual English / Japanese
Chicago, IL - japanese, translator, administrator, hr manager,...
Audit Senior / Manager, a fortune Magazine company
Chicago, IL - japanese, usd, audit, supervise, tax, review,...
Chicago, IL - japanese, audit, salary, auditors, manager,...
Chicago, IL - japanese, audit, c.p.a., manager, supervise, tax,...
Chicago, IL - japanese, audit, c.p.a., manager, executive, tax,...
Chicago, IL - japanese, audit, c.p.a., staff, manager, review,...
Chicago, IL - japanese, audit, c.p.a., manager, supervise,...