Currently seeking qualified candidates to fill a position as a Field Service Technician.
Benefits that we offer including:
Market Leading Compensation Structure
Health and Wellness Plans
Company Service Truck
As a Field Service Technician, we would like to see most of these attributes in qualified candidates:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Works in an organized and safe manner, adhering to best practices for the safety and efficiency
• Maintains a positive attitude and acts as a role model to other employees.
• Maintains a minimum set of tools required for job performance up to ” drive and up to 2 ”
• Ability to learn and utilize basic company resources including, but not limited to; computer systems, time cards, parts requisitions, etc.
• Ability to test, diagnose and repair equipment failures in the field
• Must be self-directed while working flexible hours which may include overtime as needed.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as a technician working on heavy earth moving equipment is required.
• Must possess a valid Class F driver's license and/or be willing to obtain a Class B as needed.
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to complete an accurate report detailing a job in a Complaint-Cause-Correction format.
• Ability to read and understand materials commonly used in the product service and maintenance function (service and parts manuals, technical bulletins, and other related articles)
• Stand/walk 8-10 hours a day, and/or sit 1-2 hours a day
• Able to frequently lift up-to 70lbs and occasionally as much as 100lbs.
• Must use hands and feet for repetitive movement simple grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation
• Must be able to occasionally bend, squat and climb, including the ability to ascend and descend ladders
• Must have agility and balance to safely maneuver about various machines