Myticas Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Software Cloud Designer who encompasses a range of responsibilities in the areas of software design and implementation, integration, testing and support of the VSP solution into the customer environment.
The candidate will need to support the customer in integrating client wide solutions with their existing OSS/BSS systems, through the implementation of a build using micro-services architecture.
This applications will be developed in Java and leveraging open source frameworks. This job requires the chosen candidate to work on-site.
Overall Requirements would include:
- Senior level experience in software design, architecture and development.
- Proficiency with Java programming.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise with Spring Framework (Spring Cloud and Spring Boot).
- Deep knowledge of design patterns, methodologies, best practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Experience with micro-services architecture and use of Docker.
- Integration with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Proven experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases (for example MySQL and Cassandra).
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading when needed.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking & Network Function Virtualization concepts.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts and platforms such as OpenStack, hypervisor technology (KVM, VMware ESXi)
- Test driven experience using JUnit and Mockito.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party and Open Source software, OSS/BSS in DevOps environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Preferred skills would include:
- Worked with customers in the financial sector.
- Experience using git for source control.
- Integration and use of Open Source software on github.
- Experience with Python, Jenkins, Bootstrap framework.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux.
- Networking domain experience (MPLS/IP/Ethernet).
In order to apply for the role, send us a detailed version of your resume in confidence. Our professional recruitment staff will formally follow up after the review process.
New York, NY - designer, graphics, graphic, animal, design,...
New York, NY - designer, access, animation, creative, photography,...
New York, NY - designer, graphic, ux, visual, design, user,...
New York, NY - fashion, cashier, retail, commerce, designers,...
Designer - Handbags
New York, NY - designer, illustrator, collections, sourcing,...
New York, NY - designer, plm, internships, basic, design, goods,...
New York, NY - designer, ui, party, ux, configuration, month,...