Customer Service Supervisor - FT50380
This position is located in Mississippi.
As a first-line supervisor, the person in this position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a team of representatives that handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone and sometimes e-mail.
The supervisor must take charge of the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures and serve as a liaison with key customers to resolve problems and discrepancies.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Plan, direct, supervise and evaluate work flow.
Direct and coordinate staff involved in a variety of activities, such as order processing, consumer relations, sales support, reviewing warranty claims and problems, processing customer returns and exchanges and expediting service and repairs.
Coordinate work activities to achieve the volume expected to meet operational requirements.
Recognize and recommend operational improvements.
Coordinate information with staff, such as changes in product availability, delivery schedules and the like.
Respond to customer inquiries regarding status of orders, service and repairs.
Investigate and resolve critical production, shipping and scheduling problems.
Provide special pricing for non-standard items.
The supervisor may monitor the performance of staff members according to established monitoring standards. The person in this position may also be called upon to approve special price concessions, quotes, bid allowances or adjustments, make hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals.
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. Bachelor's degree preferred from an accredited institution.
2. Requires at least 5 years related experience.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective listening skills.
4. Ability to learn and understand technical terminology.
5. Must be able to work in a fast-paced goal-oriented environment.
6. Able to handle multiple tasks, stay organized, and focused on details.
7. Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products and services.
8. Requires advanced problem solving.
9. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
10. Must be able to train, evaluate and direct the work of assigned employees.
11. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software preferred (Excel, Word).
12. SAP experience a plus, but not required.
13. Present Salary?
14. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: $50k - $60k)
15. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
16. Date of Availability?
Customer Service Representatives
Jackson, MS - rs, customers, billing, customer service, high,...
SAP ABAP Developer
Jackson, MS - abap, sap, fi, requirement, hcm, references,...
Maintenance Supervisor MS
Jackson, MS - maintenance supervisor, hvac, bus, refrigeration,...
Emergency Medicine Physician
Jackson, MS - green card, emergency medicine, excellent,...
Residential Care Specialist I - FT
Jackson, MS - residential, ft, specialist, voice, ms, he,...
Customer Service Rep
Jackson, MS - service rep, entry, managers, rep, service,...
Jackson, MS - depot, medium, office, pc, workflow, front,...