Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for western educated, trained and experienced Nurse Executive/Leader for Program Director-Nursing Practice, Quality & Research Department
The Hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare and provides great teaching and research opportunities as well. Leading Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and by their state-of-the-art technology. Leading Hospital in Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate, Dedicated and Accomplished – Nurse Executive/Leader for their Nursing Practice, Quality & Research- Department.
In your new Executive Role as a Program Director- for the Nursing Practice, Quality & Research Department - you will be responsible to lead and coordinate the provision of safe patient and family focused care by using guidelines, standards and resources to support an evidence based delivery system that produces quality patient care with optimal patient outcomes in accordance with the ANA Nursing Administrations’ scope and standards of practice. Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital, in an esteemed Nurse Leader Role as a Program Director- NPQR/Nursing Practice, Quality & Research, alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your Nursing Leadership skills, knowledge and expertise.
-Western educated, trained and experienced RN with valid professional registration and license from country of origin;
-Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from accredited program;
-MSN/Master Degree in Nursing -or related;
- At least 7 years of Nursing experience in acute care Hospital setting –whereas 4 years in a Leadership Nursing Role;
-Current/previous experience in Nursing Quality, Practice, Research and Education- preferred; or having been involved in a similar Nursing Role;
- Senior Registered Nurse – who is Passionate about Nursing Practice, Quality & Research, who is Dedicated and Committed in providing- the best clinical leadership, highest patient quality care, delivering the best teaching strategies to support Evidence-Based Practice, most effective consultation, developing and advancing the best Research Portofolio.
- Excellent ability to be able to identify, recommend, facilitate and evaluate opportunities to improve patient care and work processes based on statistical data, accreditation requirements, and risk assessments and or evidence based practice.
-Experience in publishing research results in peer reviewed scholarly journals and in scholarly presentation –Research Portfolio- preferred;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills, nursing/leadership/management skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
-Excellent English language skills;
-Excellent clinical knowledge and skills;
-Excellent organizational, management and leadership skills;
-Excellent administrative nursing skills along with prioritizing and delegating responsibilities;
-Exceptional peoples skills; Great set of social skills-communication and interpersonal skills;
-Excellent critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills;
- Passion, Dedication, Respect, Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Great responsibility and accountability, Ability to multitask and to handle stressful situations, to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Program Director- NPQR/Nursing Practice, Quality & Research needs to possess;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you qualify and are interested in this Program Director-Nursing Practice, Quality & Research position, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction !
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level !
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email at: