Myticas Consulting is a boutique consulting firm specializing in ERP, Analytics (BI/DW), Content/Case Management, Network Engineering and Testing. With a proven track record in the industry, we deliver high-performance professionals to Fortune 500 companies and all levels of government. We are Canadian owned and operated with multiple locations and teams strategically located to best serve our clients across North America. Our unique approach stems from careful listening and intelligent questioning in order to conduct an accurate diagnostic of our client’s needs. We then translate this to successful matches and submit only the best for review and selection. Myticas Consulting – driven, dynamic and forward-thinking!
Our valued private sector client, require the services of an experienced Embedded RTOS Engineer.
As part of the software certification team, the successful candidate will:
- Debug and resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner
- Provide Technical Support for customer products
- Document problems for Knowledge Base so that customers may solve similar problems on their own in the future.
- Proactively contribute content to the various Knowledge Bases
- Work with Product Development, Account Team and Management. This includes tracking issues, reporting problems and managing customer problems.
- Participate in support process improvement activities.
- Work as part of the Customer Support Team
- Design and implement C and/or Assembly-based embedded test cases for a real-time embedded operating system
- Execute and analyze test cases and test case results
- Execution and analyze test case code coverage measurements
The ideal candidate must have:
- Substantial C and / or Assembly language low-level testing experience (e.g. RTOS, device drivers, BSPs, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a track record of completing software development tasks on time.
- Experience with RTOS including VxWorks and Linux.
- Experience in networking applications, Core TCP/IP, Multicasting, Routing, etc.
- Development and Debugging of C/C++ applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Linux, and Windows host environments.
- Troubleshooting and debugging issues in a real-time embedded environment.
- Familiarity of major processor families: PowerPC, Intel and ARM.
- Experience with device drivers, BSPs and HW design.
- Exceptional team player who works well in collaborative environment.
- Self-managed, fast learner with the desire and ability to master new technologies.
- Experience with PowerPC assembler.
- Experience with virtualization.
- Experience with any safety-critical software or safety certification (e.g. DO-178 or IEC 61508).
Note: The client will provide training which will give the successful candidate D0178 Certification (Test Certification – Verification in Embedded RTOS).
To apply for the role. please send us a detailed model of your resume. We would like to thank all applicants who expressed their interest in our opportunity; only those carefully selected will be contacted.
Software Developer (Embedded C++)
Canada, Ottawa, ON - embedded, controller, software developer,...
Embedded Software Engineer / Developer
Canada, Ottawa, ON - embedded, ncr, desktop, developer,...
Embedded C++ Developer
Canada, Ottawa, ON - embedded, embedded software, fpga, c++, developer,...
Senior Embedded Software Designer
Canada, Ottawa, ON - designer, embedded, embedded software, metal,...
Embedded Firmware Developer Coop (Intern)
Canada, Ottawa, ON - embedded, firmware, instrumentation, scada, oil,...
Assembler Level lll
Canada, Ottawa, ON - assembler, soldering, cad, assembly, circuit,...
Software Engineer (C++)
Canada, Ottawa, ON - embedded, telecommunication, c++, cvs, hardware,...