US candidates Only- We do not provide visa sponsorship at this time
EGSA Certified Journeyman Generator Field Technician
Top pay offered with full benefits
1. Inspect, identify and diagnose generator/engine failures
2. Preventive maintenance, repairs, and overhauls as needed
3. Controls, load bank, parallelling
4. Engines- top and bottom end- heads and bearings
5. Provide complete and accurate service documentation for each job
6. EGSA Certified preferred
7. 3 years Natural Gas engine experience
1. Advanced mechanical, and electrical experience on standby and prime power generators
2. Valid driver's license and must be insurable by corporate standards- Drunk driving in 7 years will disqualify a candidate.
3. Strong problem solving skills, independent work ethic and strong customer service skills.
Keywords: mtu, caterpillar, fairbanks morse, cummins, wartsila, emd, mak, man, wartsila