Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious, leading Hospital in Qatar is urgently looking for western educated, trained and experienced Interventional Gastroenterologist with expertise in ERCP and Bariatric Stenting
The Hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in Qatar, leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well.
Consists of a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology.
The Hospital has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Gastroenterology Specialist;
- Interventional Gastroenterologist – with special interest, expertise and experience in the following interventional procedures: Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and Bariatric Stenting;
–Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology – or equivalent;
- Fellowship training/Specialist training in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology- or equivalent;
-At least 3 years of clinical experience post-board certification as a Gastroenterology Specialist;
The Hospital is offering:
- Excellent tax-free salary package;
- Outstanding benefits package for you and your family members; single status contract and marital status contract- both available;
- Free furnished accommodation, free health insurance;
- Free relocation, generous annual leave time with free annual flights home for you and family members and other perks as well;
If you’re interested in this Interventional GI Specialist position, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us online or call us either in Germany +49 210 2889 7930, Fax: +49 210 2889 7931 or in US at +1 713 701 5541 or by email