Standard of excellence, state of the art, prestigious Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia urgently requires western educated, trained and experienced Female Cardiovascular Telemetry ( CVT ) RN
The Hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospital in Saudi Arabia - leading in exceptional quality healthcare and standard of excellence in patient care as well.
Preeminent and esteemed through its commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare services and exceptional patient care services alike. Renowned through its dedicated team consisting of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge technology, state of the art technology. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare.
-Western educated, trained and experienced Registered Nurse- with valid professional registration and license from country of origin;
- Registered Nurse specialized in Cardiovascular Telemetry/ CVT;
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent Nursing Degree not less than 3 years study duration from accredited program;
- At least 2 years of current clinical nursing experience ( post graduation ) in a hospital or relevant healthcare setting- in an acute Cardiovascular setting/Cardiovascular Telemetry/ CVT;
- Current- BLS and ACLS certificates;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational skills, strong critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills, nursing skills along with prioritizing responsibilities;
- Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Cardiovascular Telemetry/CVT RN needs to possess;
- Post Specialist training program/ Certification in Cardiovascular Nursing/Cardiac Telemetry- an advantage;
-Arabic Language-an advantage;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package;
-Free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), Free fully furnished accommodation, Utilities allowance;
-Free health insurance, Paid Holiday- generous annual leave time with free annual flights home, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and other perks as well;
If you are interested in this Cardiovascular Telemetry ( CVT ) Nursing position, kindly send us your updated resume
Looking forward to hearing from qualified and interested candidates. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us by e-mail or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541