Branch Operations Manager - IRC179555
Brief Posting Description
The Branch Operations Manager oversees all administrative, personnel and internal functions of the branch location. He or she will provide strong leadership to assigned staff to meet and optimize established levels of business performance objectives, service, productivity and quality. The chosen candidate will also maintain positive employee morale while servicing our customer at the most economical cost and support the branch sales plan for growth and margin improvement.
Implement and ensure consistent compliance with standard operating procedures, policies, internal audit controls, Sarbanes-Oxley controls, and business management quality system requirements
Supervise branch staff, review/balance workloads, verify attendance records, hire new employees, carry out performance appraisals, direct training and development of staff, and carry out disciplinary action
Contribute to the preparation of the branch annual budget, including forecast of capital expenditures
Develop and implement action plans to correct problem areas and optimize productivity
Assist in controlling the branch’s assets: inventory, receivables and payables to maximize bottom line performance, reduce carrying costs and satisfy customers
Maintain branch facility and warehouse/office equipment perform required system utilities, security and administrative controls used in daily activities,Tandem and phone systems
Implement Branch Physical Security Standards by conducting facility/asset inspections and taking necessary corrective actions to support security controls
Implement and direct the branch safety program and warehouse housekeeping practices
Analyze reports to identify potential operational deficiencies and take corrective actions
Analyze customer feedback procedures and develop methods to improve the quality of service
Conduct inventory control procedures, including purchasing stock/special order items, maintaining inventory files, reconciling inventory accounts, coordinating inventory returns/repairs to inventory, and assisting in product cycle counting
Serve as liaison with suppliers for return authorizations
Monitor branch operating expenses such as stationery expenditures and freight costs forecast capital expenditure and take corrective actions to implement
Supervise the Return Material Authorization/Credit Memo (RMA/CM) processes, including customer credit and appropriate supplier claim for special order or defective product forms pending return of material
Review claims, deductions, sales and transaction exception reports to identify and implement actions to improve profitability
Direct credit management in the extension of credit and collection of accounts receivable claims and deductions
Conduct annual transportation cost analyses and take corrective actions
Administer the vehicle maintenance program and process accident reports
Monitor and approve branch expense and stock documentation and review invoices administer new supplier additions as required
Oversee the use and maintenance of petty cash fund
Conduct branch quality meetings to communicate information and resolve problems
Comply with ISO Quality Control Program
Perform other duties as required
1. High school diploma required Bachelor's degree preferred
2. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
3. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluating customer satisfaction
4. Understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology
5. Strong verbal, written, analytical, persuasion and interpersonal skills
6. Excellent computer skills
7. Ability to effectively manage one's own time and the time of others
8. Ability to demonstrate teamwork, leadership and flexibility
9. Minimum of 2 years of experience in inside sales
10. Minimum of 1 year of supervisory and department/site P&L experience
11. Strong management experience
12. Operations experience
13. Present Salary?
14. Salary expectation? (Salary range: $58k to $80k)
15. Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
Lexington, SC - purchasing, purchasing manager, purchase, numbers,...
Cayce, SC - office manager, metal, administrative, office,...
Columbia, SC - office manager, office, administrative, pest,...
Lexington, SC - purchasing manager, purchasing, orders, subject,...
Assistant Operations Manager Trainee - Entry Level
Columbia, SC - trainee, operations manager, marketing, operations,...
CDL-A OTR Independent Contractor Truck Driver
SC - otr, sign, opportunities, high, operator, safety,...
Inventory Control Manager
Columbia, SC - logistics, control manager, support, dod,...