SAP HANA Modeler/ Developer - 5091
As an SAP HANA Modeler/Developer the successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of HANA data models to support the long-term analytics strategy.
Working under the BI Lead, the candidate will be a self-starter who will lead the implementation of consolidated reporting requirements from multiple data sources.
The resource will provide guidance on best practices and provide knowledge transfer to other team members for ongoing support.
The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to work across multiple teams within the organization including: Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Integration (PI), Infrastructure, ABAP Development, BASIS, and Project Managers. Strong communications skills are required.
Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks and development items and clearly communicate status and potential issues.
Continuously improve own skill sets including but not limited to technology, business knowledge, project management and communication
Be an innovator by keeping up with new technologies, products, and development practices
Manage tasks and development items through the SDLC
Strong teamwork and problem solving abilities
Collaborate with team members and business/data analysts to resolve issues and provide root cause analysis for defects.
Work effectively with offshore resources
Other duties assigned as needed.
To $130,000 base + 15% bonus + extensive benefit plan + $250.000 in stock!
Relocate to Oklahoma City
Open to American Citizens or Permanent Residents (Green / EAD Cards) No Sponsor or Transfers!
1. Strong BI and Analytics background
2. Strong knowledge of data warehousing and database concepts
3. 3+ years hands-on experience with HANA modeling, using Attribute View, Analytic View, Calculation View, and SQL Scripting
4. 3+ years hands-on experience with SLT data replication, BODS, or similar technologies to load HANA s
5. 1+ years hands-on experience with Smart Data Access (Data Virtualization)
6. Experience developing with SAP BW on HANA, including extractors
7. Experience with tiered storage concepts and solutions
8. Expertise in HANA view optimization and performance techniques
9. Expertise in joining multiple data sources virtually in HANA
10. Implementation and full HANA software development life-cycle experience
11. BW 7.4+, BI 4.1+, HANA SP09+
12. Experience with database development using Big Data technology, such as Hadoop
13. Experience with ABAP development a plus
14. Experience with POS Data Management a plus
15. xperience with other database platforms such as SQL Server
16. Experience with LSA++ modeling in BW 7.4+
17. Present Salary?
18. Salary Ecpectation?
19. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Raleigh, NC - hana, developer, digital, raleigh, domain,...
Planning Scheduling Analyst 3
Oklahoma City, OK - analyst, sap, control, project, city, master, yes,...
SAP BW HANA
Denver, CO - sap, bw, hana, h1b, hcm, po, portal, configuration,...
Sr.SAP HANA Developer/Architect
Houston, TX - hana, sap, architect, developer, c2c, modeling,...
SAP HANA Analytics Developer - FT50711
Dallas, TX - sap, hana, developer, crystal, bw, studio, green,...
Business Analyst Staff
Oklahoma City, OK - hcm, data, meter, sap, statistical, interface,...
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver / 2 Years OTR Experience
Oklahoma City, OK - operator, sap, qualification, head, purchasing,...