We are looking for a self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increase profitability.
* Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
* Tie workflow to schedule
* Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
* Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
* Produce timely and detailed service reports
* Document processes
* Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
* Follow all company's field procedures and protocols
* Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
* Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
* Build positive relationships with customers
* Have 2 plus years experience
* Have a valid California Driver's license and provide DMV Printout
* Provide own tools
* Be able to push, pull 50 pounds
* Be able to troubleshoot, test, repair and diagnose mechanical problem of industrial trucks
* Electrical experience a plus
* Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
* Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
* Technical degree or certification a plus
Forklift Service Technician/Mechanic
CA - forklift, journeyman, mechanic, mechanical,...
Quality Auditor/Source Inspector
Detroit, MI - inspector, auditor, retired...
Avionics and Survivability Equipment Repairer
CA - equipment, mechanic, training, aircraft, wiring,...
CA - mechanic, equipment mechanic, service technician,...
CA - mechanic, equipment mechanic...
CA - mechanic, aircraft, flight, systems, electrical,...
Radio and Communications Security Repairer
CA - security, mechanic, equipment, communications,...