We are looking for a self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increase profitability.
* Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
* Tie workflow to schedule
* Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
* Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
* Produce timely and detailed service reports
* Document processes
* Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
* Follow all company's field procedures and protocols
* Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
* Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
* Build positive relationships with customers
* Have 2 plus years experience
* Have a valid California Driver's license and provide DMV Printout
* Provide own tools
* Be able to push, pull 50 pounds
* Be able to troubleshoot, test, repair and diagnose mechanical problem of industrial trucks
* Electrical experience a plus
* Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
* Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
* Technical degree or certification a plus
Quality Auditor/Source Inspector
Detroit, MI - inspector, auditor, retired...
Licensed Service Technician
CA - mechanic, service technician, technician, staff,...
Technician Mechanic - Powersports - Atv / Snowmobile / Watercraft
CA - mechanic, marine, technician, engines, mechanical...
Fresno, CA - forklift, paper, it, willing, maintenance,...
Installation Tech Assistant
Fresno, CA - mechanic, fitness, ms, installation, maintenance,...
Automotive Service Mechanic 1st to 4th year
CA - mechanic, electrical, automotive,...
Diesel Technician/Mechanic III Entry Level
Fresno, CA - mechanic, welder, installer, diesel, technician,...