We are looking for a self-starter Field Service Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increase profitability.
* Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
* Tie workflow to schedule
* Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
* Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
* Produce timely and detailed service reports
* Document processes
* Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
* Follow all company's field procedures and protocols
* Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
* Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
* Build positive relationships with customers
* Have 2 plus years experience
* Have a valid California Driver's license and provide DMV Printout
* Provide own tools
* Be able to push, pull 50 pounds
* Be able to troubleshoot, test, repair and diagnose mechanical problem of industrial trucks
* Electrical experience a plus
* Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
* Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
* Technical degree or certification a plus
Entry Level Mechanic
Fresno, CA - equipment, mechanic, knowledge, general, tools,...
Fresno, CA - mechanic, maintenance, parts, equipment,...
Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
CA - mechanic, guard, vehicle, light, diesel, training,...
Mechanic - engine and transmission
CA - mechanic, diesel, industrial, mechanics, engines,...
Fitness Equipment Service Technician
Fresno, CA - mechanic, fitness, technician, ms, maintenance,...
Fowler, CA - mechanic, computer, maintenance, transportation,...
Fresno, CA - mechanic, hvac, engine, automotive, technician,...