Position Title Sales Manager Pool & Spa Cartridges - TX or CA #2944
Location Austin TX or Los Angeles CA
* Manages the Pool & Spa Filter cartridge sales department in North America, South America and Europe.
* Directs a team of Independent Sales Representatives in markets to achieve sales and profit objectives.
* Train, coach and monitor performance of Reps and any sales support staff. Set industry standard for outstanding customer support.
* Be the face of the brand handling Customer Service, Trade Show sales, Warranty/RGA issues, resolve any service recovery needed. Interact with Production and Shipping to ensure orders get out in a timely manner.
* Ensures all related projects are completed on time and within budget.
* Implement sales and marketing strategies to improve profitable sales.
* Develop and create marketing materials needed to support Reps and Retailers.
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
* Expand existing and develop new profitable business for the company, both domestic and international.
* Relevant and recent sales experience with demonstrable achievements, ideally within a fast growing product category or industry.
* Experience with filtration and/or engineered industrial products would be helpful
* Ability to establish scalable and profitable relationships with customers
* Initiative and a problem solving/solution oriented mindset
* Forward thinker on identifying profitable market trends and new product development
* Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills
* Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits to prospective customers
* Negotiate contractual language and terms
* A positive attitude, strong work ethic, creative/analytically sound thinking and a thoughtful understanding of customer needs
* Fluency in English and English grammar necessary, additional foreign language fluency also preferred (especially Spanish or French)
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Sales experience within the filtration industry.
2. Ability to establish scalable and profitable relationships with customers.
3. Demonstrated experience identifying profitable market trends and new product development.
4. Experience managing independent sales reps.
5. Salary expectations.
Sales Manager Pool & Spa Cartridges
Austin, TX - spa, french, pool, sales, reps,...
Sales Manager Pool & Spa Cartridges - CA or TX #2944
Austin, TX - french, spa, reps, pool, answer, sales,...
Austin, TX - spa, resort, guest, fitness, coordinator,...
Registered Nurse - Med/Surg Float Pool Nights
Austin, TX - pool, direct, staff, two, track, care, nurse,...
Cook - Health Spa / Resort
Austin, TX - spa, resort, airline, hotel, fitness, chefs, cooks,...
Server - All Inclusive Resort
Austin, TX - spa, resort, handler, servers, p.m., fitness, grad,...
Austin, TX - spa, reservations, speaker, ranch, resort, fitness,...