Position: Business Analyst (Ref: 1965)
Location: Lansing,MI,48933,United States
Duration: 9 Months 29 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $55.00/hr
The Business Analyst serves as the communication bridge between non-technical business users and technical solution developers. The Business Analyst has a depth of knowledge in business analysis processes including knowledge of facilitation, methodology, tools, and techniques. The Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing the raw data gathered by the project team, applying the appropriate tools and techniques to create meaningful results. This individual is an active participant in aspects of department assessment, visioning, and re-engineering. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks, such as identify and document business requirements. May lead and direct the work of others. May report directly to a project lead or manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Detail oriented and able to quickly absorb and apply key aspects of the project
• Able to function effectively in a fast paced work environment
• Ability to train end user on software solutions
• Able to handle multiple priorities
• Able to deliver against deadlines with reasonable accuracy
• Good interpersonal skills; ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to effectively deal successfully with a large variety of management personnel and users
• Capability of giving attention to detail while still understanding and dealing with the global aspects of the project
• Ability to work independently in order to obtain project goals and objectives
• Documented experience Bachelor’s in facilitating requirements gathering sessions for systems implementations.
• Documented experience creating technical roadmaps to develop and implement a complex system rewrite in a phased approach.
• 5 years’ experience in verbal and written communication with clients and technical staff in English.
• Experience working with TFS or similar source control product
• Documented experience in the development of Test Cases
• Experience implementing and documenting Enterprise Document Management Solutions
• Documented experience working on enterprise solutions utilizing CRM or ERP solutions
• Experience in Agile and Iterative development
• Approximately 10,000 workstations distributed at approximately 200 locations across Michigan.
Required / Desired Skills
• COTS solutions implementation such as CRM Dynamics (Desired 5 Years)
• Creating both functional and technical requirements documentation (Required 5 Years)
• SDLC (Desired 5 Years)
• Facilitating requirements gathering and joint application development sessions (Required 5 Years)
• Business Analyst Experience (Required 5 Years)
• Experience with Agile methodology (Desired 5 Years)
• Quality Assurance/Analyst Experience (Required 5 Years)
• Bachelors In Business or Information Technology (Required 4 Years)
• Experience training end user on software solutions (Desired 5 Years)
Business Analyst (Ref: 2401)
Lansing, MI - analyst, hr, warehouse, project, data warehouse,...
Lansing, MI - analyst, project, user, document, warehouse,...
MI - hr, recruiter, specialist, labor, administrative,...
Lansing, MI - analyst, rfp, sdlc, information technology,...
Lansing, MI - geology, petroleum, professional, bachelor,...
Business Analyst (Ref: 2419)
Lansing, MI - analyst, admin, user, project, salesforce,...
Business Analyst 4
Lansing, MI - analyst, admin, project, user, warehouse,...