This is Anthony from Infojini Consulting. Hope you are doing well!
We are Looking for Senior Project Manager based in WA, Tacoma for 6 Months contract position. Please send your resume along with hourly rate expectation to anthony(dot)firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP or call me at 443-270-1551 . Please refer someone else if you are not available at this time or you are not right match for this job opportunity. We have great Referral Bonus up to $1000! Please don't miss to refer someone who are looking for projects.
Job details given below:
Title:Senior Project Manager
Scope of Work:
Role and Resourcing:
The qualified candidate will serve in the role as senior project manager, overseeing a project team inclusive of a project manager and office assistant in a supporting role to the senior project manager. Project staffing resources including a records management team, SharePoint team, Infrastructure team members, an organizational change management lead and a contract implementer providing technical and functional expertise and deliverables related to the initial implementation of TIMS. Additional resources include Deputy City Attorney providing records management leadership and IT management providing technical leadership.
Direct and manage the initial TIMS business project, using project management best practices, ensuring rigorous monitoring and controlling for sure progress and provide status reporting to the project sponsors on at least a monthly basis, and potentially weekly basis for issue resolution to allow the project to move forward decisively and promptly.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Deliver the required product(s) for TIMS
• Manage the people, work and resources involved
• Co-maintain a detailed project plan and roadmap
• Ensure the project stays on schedule by applying project monitoring and controlling methods
• Formulate team processes and collaboration to foster an understanding of team roles and their impact on the project
• Facilitate and/or design workshops
• Report to respective stakeholders and escalate decisions and unresolved issues in a timely manner to the project sponsors
• Provide project management practices to lead the implementation of new business processes with supporting technologies and to plan for the sustainability of the new business process.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• 7-10 years of project management experience leading and working with business and technology projects
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years relevant experience in a records, document or information management environment
• Possess experience in organizational change management, the people side of change, to create a collaborative environment to bring diverse views together for a common approach to business processes and solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred.
• Full Life Cycle implementation experience with large Corporate systems including but not limited to: ERP, CRM, and COTS
New York, NY - ins, visa, vice, president, content,...
Tacoma, WA - sharepoint, office assistant, project, erp, sap,...
Multifamily Project Manager - Ground-Up Podium Apartments
Tacoma, WA - experience, projects, team, home, building, must,...
IT Project Manager - Utilities
Tacoma, WA - office assistant, attorney, it project, project,...
Senior Project Manager - Healthcare Construction
Tacoma, WA - construction project, project, construction,...
NAFC Startup Project Manager
Kent, WA - project, project manager, fork, project managers,...
Construction Project Manager
Puyallup, WA - estimator, construction project, construction,...