Our client is a non-union plastic profile extrusion facility. They are presently looking for an experienced PRODUCTION MANAGER to join their growing team. This position requires strong leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have at least 5-7 years of manufacturing experience, preferably in a lean manufacturing environment. Applicants should be capable of planning, organizing, directing and evaluating plant resources while managing staff.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
* Develops manufacturing organizational strategies by contributing manufacturing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Establishes manufacturing operational strategies by evaluating manufacturing trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing manufacturing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
* Develops manufacturing financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating manufacturing requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
* Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Plans operations by collecting relevant information; identifying short-term and long-range issues; identifying and evaluating options; choosing a course of action.
* Keeps materials available by scheduling, monitoring, and adjusting deliveries.
Three Production Shift Supervisors and one Production Scheduler
Skills & Requirements
BS or BA Degree required. Will consider candidates with exceptional work history. Lean Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Control Planning, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Production Planning, Safety Management, Documentation Skills, SMED, Strong Computer Skills including use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Also, must have experience working with MRP systems.
Plastic Engineer- Extrusion
Elkhart, IN - plastic, cnc, extrusion, thermal, solidworks,...
PLASTIC EXTRUSION ENGINEER
Bristol, IN - extrusion, cnc, solidworks, plastic, tooling,...
Elkhart, IN - scheduler, plastic, lean, lean manufacturing, mrp,...
South Bend, IN - scheduler, mrp, sap, chain, manufacturing,...
Entry Level System and Network Administrator
Elkhart, IN - metal, company, manufacturing, bus, team, systems,...
Elkhart, IN - treatment, mds, occupational, documentation, c,...
Warsaw, IN - lean, plant, lean manufacturing, manufacturing,...