We are looking to add Entry-Level IT Technicians to our team for ongoing office relocation projects in the DFW Area and future as-needed IT project work.
• Physical disconnect and reconnect of desktop computers in a timely and organized manner
• Completing customer checklists provided by the client
• Must be able to show up to projects on time.
• Must be able to come prepared with tools when needed.
• Must be able to provide documentation of your work eligibility in the U.S.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must be a team player and be able to follow directions.
• Must be customer-service oriented.
If you do not mind getting your hands dirty by getting on the floor to disconnect and reconnect desktop computers, please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume attached. Also, please indicate whether you will be using your own vehicle or mass transit (if applicable to your area).
Entry-Level IT Technician (Newark, DE)
Newark, DE - it project, desktop, newark, computers, mass,...
Dallas, TX - dispatcher, fort, worth, staffing, fort worth,...
RN - PRN BSA Hospice of the Southwest Inpatient Unit
Amarillo, TX - infectious, patient, family, inpatient,...
Entry Level Desktop IT Support Technician
Chicago, IL - desktop, desktop support, support technician,...
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Denton, TX - physician assistant, dme, practitioner,...
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care Cntr DFW, TX gk
Grapevine, TX - physician assistant, practitioner,...
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant $100,000
Grand Prairie, TX - physician assistant, practitioner, 90k,...