We are looking to add Entry-Level IT Technicians to our team for ongoing office relocation projects and future as-needed IT project work.
• Physical disconnect and reconnect of desktop computers in a timely and organized manner
• Completing customer checklists provided by the client
• Must be able to show up to projects on time.
• Must be able to come prepared with tools when needed.
• Must be able to provide documentation of your work eligibility in the U.S.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must be a team player and be able to follow directions.
• Must be customer-service oriented.
If you do not mind getting your hands dirty by getting on the floor to disconnect and reconnect desktop computers, please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume attached. Also, please indicate whether you will be using your own vehicle or mass transit (if applicable to your area).
Germantown, MD - software testing, qa, etl, sql, software,...
Big Data/ Hadoop Tester
Reston, VA - tester, hadoop, sql, query, big data, data,...
Hanover, MD - probation, delivery driver, auto, md, parts,...
Jr. Software Tester
Sterling, VA - tester, analyst, relocate, developer, test,...
Customer Service Associate
Washington, DC - entry, service, sales, service associate, dc,...
RN Registered Nurse PACU
Washington, DC - dc, medicine, administrative, treatment, office,...
Hiring Caregivers - Flexible schedules and benefits
Washington, DC - desktop, dc, legal, housekeeping, part time, car,...