We are looking to add Entry-Level IT Technicians to our team for ongoing office relocation projects in the DFW Area and future as-needed IT project work.
• Physical disconnect and reconnect of desktop computers in a timely and organized manner
• Completing customer checklists provided by the client
• Must be able to show up to projects on time.
• Must be able to come prepared with tools when needed.
• Must be able to provide documentation of your work eligibility in the U.S.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must be a team player and be able to follow directions.
• Must be customer-service oriented.
If you do not mind getting your hands dirty by getting on the floor to disconnect and reconnect desktop computers, please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume attached. Also, please indicate whether you will be using your own vehicle or mass transit (if applicable to your area).
Flatbed Drivers Class A CDL TX
Dallas, TX - fort, worth, line, art, fort worth, site, staff,...
CompTIA A+ Certified Desktop Technician -- Downtown Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA - desktop, desktop support, trading, technician,...
Entry Level Sales and Customer Service
Dallas, TX - entry, sales, worth, ft, service, customer, small,...
Apple & PC Desktop Support Technician TX
Dallas, TX - desktop support, apple, desktop, administrator,...
Entry-Level IT Technician (Newark, DE)
Newark, DE - it project, desktop, newark, computers, mass,...
LD RN Texas (Travel )
Fort Worth, TX - fort, worth, labor, fort worth, nurse, r.n....
Healthcare IT Desktop Support Technician
Dallas, TX - desktop support, desktop, hardware, cisco, users,...