We are looking to add Entry-Level IT Technicians to our team for ongoing office relocation projects and future as-needed IT project work.
• Physical disconnect and reconnect of desktop computers in a timely and organized manner
• Completing customer checklists provided by the client
• Must be able to show up to projects on time.
• Must be able to come prepared with tools when needed.
• Must be able to provide documentation of your work eligibility in the U.S.
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must be a team player and be able to follow directions.
• Must be customer-service oriented.
If you do not mind getting your hands dirty by getting on the floor to disconnect and reconnect desktop computers, please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume attached. Also, please indicate whether you will be using your own vehicle or mass transit (if applicable to your area).
CompTIA A+ Certified Desktop Technician -- Downtown San Francisco
San Francisco, CA - desktop support, desktop, trading, technician,...
Entry Level Desktop IT Support Technician
Chicago, IL - desktop support, desktop, it support,...
Data Processing Analyst
Rockville, MD - russian, french, sas, data, public health,...
Data Analyst/Database Administrator
Beltsville, MD - biomedical, data analyst, ims, cdc, dba,...
Consultant (R & Python)
Reston, VA - python, software developer, developer,...
Technical IT Project Manager
Washington, DC - it project, it, mail, project manager, technical,...
Washington, DC - desktop, network, hill, pharma, user, engineer,...