Job Description: Electrical Project Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineering Manager
FLSA Classification- Exempt
Support the Organization by utilizing Electrical Engineering experience in developing power supply projects, substation and distribution design and construction, electrical design, instrumentation, wiring devices, control system implementation, motors/drives, and troubleshooting for wellhead pumping facilities, midstream gas facilities, and liquids pipelines facilities.
OKC Corporate office
• Ensures compliance with workplace Safety, Environmental and all State and Federal regulations.
• Design, construct, commission and troubleshoot of electrical and automation facilities including a solid understanding of the following principles and equipment: substation design, construction, and commissioning, electrical distribution systems, transformers, Variable Frequency drives, Harmonics and Mitigation Techniques, Medium Voltage MCCs, Overcurrent protection schemes, Motor Protection Relays, relay coordination, control panels, HMI displays, PLCs, grounding systems, communications, lightning suppression, transducers, transmitters, safety systems, solar power system, instrumentation, and process controls.
• Performs power system modeling and Load flow, Short Circuit, and Arc Flash calculations using SKM software or equivalent.
• Performs relay coordination and programming relay settings for GE Multilin and SEL relays
• Investigates and analyzes complex technical issues. Applies engineering principles to determine optimal and practical solutions. Prepares studies and makes sound recommendations.
• Interprets applicable codes and regulations, assures compliance with National Electric Code, API, NFPA, IEEE, Environmental regulations, OSHA, and any other local codes or regulations.
• Support field installations including: develop plans for equipment commissioning, inspection, preventative maintenance, instrumentation calibration, loop checks, programming verification, and emergency shutdown verification.
• Prepare scope of project work, cost estimates, engineering economics, and interfaces with clients.
• Effectively contributes as a member and/or leader of a team with the ability to work on complex problems autonomously.
• Uses project management tools including Gantt charts, site view cost tracking, and schedule development.
• Communicates with customers, peers, and management to explain technical vision, understanding customer perception of the problem and the proper solutions.
• Demonstrates ability to effectively negotiate and resolve disputes with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
• Seeks out and identifies continuous improvement opportunities for clients; champions implementation
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. This job requires travel and exposures to the elements and inclement weather. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate any areas over 85db will be required to wear hearing protection.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
• BS Electrical Engineering from an accredited university- PE License preferred
• 5 years of applicable experience
• Oil & Gas Experience Required: Preferred
• Ability to work with multiple engineering disciplines and operational groups
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to set and achieve goals with minimal supervision
• Solid documentation and organization skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to be on call, work overtime, Weekends, Holidays and Travel on Short notice
NOTE: This document is an outline of the primary tasks assigned and may be changed at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing. All team members are expected to assist Fusion Industries in achieving its goals even if such tasks are beyond the scope of this outline. The job description does not constitute an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change
Oakley - Seasonal Sales Associate (The Outlet Shoppes at OKC)
Oklahoma City, OK - optical, fusion, stock, sears, wholesale, floor,...
Sales, Entry Level, Electrical
Oklahoma City, OK - navy, electrical, supply, plumbing, city, co, ok,...
Power Systems Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK - engineer, power, substation, systems engineer,...
Oklahoma City, OK - sales engineer, project engineer, technical sales,...
Senior Staff Engineer
Oklahoma City, OK - engineer, laboratory, engineering, pe, city,...
Oklahoma City, OK - hvac, painting, facilities, electrical, technician,...
Oklahoma City, OK - electrical, tower, panel, environmental health,...