Electrical Mill Maintenance, 1st Class
TxMQ is currently assisting their client in the search for a qualified Electrical Maintenance professional for their union manufacturing facility in Jamestown, NY.
• Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, tests, repairs, adjusts, and maintains electrical and electronic fixtures, apparatus, equipment and facilities.
• Works on assignments in the general occupation of Mill Maintenance Mechanical as required by maintenance demands or as necessary to fulfill scheduled hours.
• Assists in layouts, assembles, installs and tests any and all types of electrical and associated system equipment.
• Performs any and all electrical and electronic work as required by plant operations.
• Directs the work of other maintenance personnel when assigned to them.
• Responsible for all work assigned to be performed in a satisfactory manner and observes all safety rules and regulations.
• Continual updating of applicable knowledge to facilitate repair and maintenance of plant equipment.
• Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
• PLANNING: Plans all duties for efficiency and economy as outlined by supervision. Works cooperatively with other plant personnel. Performs other duties in the occupation as necessitated by production demands.
• MATERIAL UTILIZED: Electrical and electronic instruments and devices, material and repair parts of all kinds, all drawings as required (electrical and mechanical).
• FACILITIES USED: Electric power, compressed air, bench AC & DC currents, etc.
• TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED: Testing and electronic equipment; hand and machine tools of the trade; lift trucks; hoists.
• Required to work under all conditions in any assigned location in a safe manner.
• Handles materials and equipment with the aid of bars, hoists, rollers, power equipment, etc.
• Use all hand and machine tools of the trade.
• Uses all types of welding equipment.
• LOCATION OF JOB: Entire plant area; Coolant Treatment System building; out buildings; property including Breaker Pad.
• Electrical Maintenance experience within a heavy industrial, heavy manufacturing environment,
• Experience with higher voltage systems, relays, and PLC maintenance and troubleshooting,
• Experience within a unionized environment desired.
• Must be able to work an off shift of either 4-12am or 12-8am. Overtime is available.
• The compensation for this direct hire position is hourly.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history for immediate consideration.
• TxMQ would like to extend thanks to all applicants, however, only those that may qualify for the position will be contacted for a preliminary interview screening.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions
Electrical Maintenance - 2nd Shift - PLC Expertise
Jamestown, NY - welding, plant, plc, mill, electrical,...
Plant - Human Resources Director
Jamestown, NY - plant, human, employee relations, engine,...
CNC Mill Operator
Warren, PA - cnc, plant manager, machinist, programmer, milling,...
Chautauqua, NY - plant manager, injection, molding, export, plant,...
Jamestown, NY - welding, mechanic, diesel, diesel mechanic,...
Customer Service Associate I
Warren, PA - morning, lawn, electrical, plumbing, pilot,...
Plant Electrician PLC Electro Mechanical Maintenance
North East, PA - electrician, plc, electro, mechanical, plant,...