Primary duties include financial research and analysis of financial data, identifying trends and summarizing findings. Present financial information in a manner that provides new insight and supports strategic decision-making. Stay aware of business trends and organizational priorities and constraints in order to support relevant and accurate interpretation of financial analysis. Conduct monthly review of financial results with management; ensure the accuracy of reporting by conducting quality control and improvements on system-generated reports. Duties may include: Monthly financial analysis & reporting, cost reduction activities, benchmarking analysis, finance strategic planning, financial forecasting, budget planning, Ad Hoc reporting and presentation to all levels of management as required, General accounting (journal entries, etc.), Business Case evaluation. Expert in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Relies on various levels of experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision and may lead and direct the work of others. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Advanced Excel. Ability to learn new tools/applications. Understands basic data structures and data warehousing; Comfortable working with databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets. Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses. Strong verbal and written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral forms.
- Minimum of two years experience in accounting or a related business field ideally with IT background or able to understand IT projects.
Responsible for the general support of Information Technology’s accounting group, including maintaining the financial system parameters (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, and Custom applications); developing, maintaining and/or training Information Technology accounting personnel on the efficient and effective use of the enterprise’s financial systems while identifying areas of concern and acting as a corporate liaison to the enterprise’s accounting group. In addition, the Financial Administrator is responsible for assisting the corporate accounting group in coordinating the month-end close; preparing, generating, and distributing various financial reports; reviewing financial statements and financial letters; and completing special projects, as assigned by the Accounting Supervisor.
Responsibilities may include:
1. Maintain the enterprise’s financial application system parameters, including the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, Burst and Bind, and other enterprise’s systems, as assigned, in support of corporate and division accounting requirements while maintaining compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures.
2. Provide enterprise’s systems support to corporate accounting personnel on accounting, finance, and reporting requirements as they relate to the effective and efficient use of the enterprise’s system in support of the preparation of accurate and timely financial information and reports.
3. Participate in the definition, design, and development of financial and managerial reports throughout Enterprise’s, as assigned, to ensure compatibility and maintenance of appropriate internal controls.
4. Generate, prepare, maintain and distribute financial and managerial reports as assigned.
5. Fulfill departmental requirements to provide work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personal illness, vacation, or education.
6. Perform all responsibilities within the guidelines of corporate policies and directives at or above the company's performance and evaluation standards.
Technology Innovation Manager
Plano, TX - toyota, entrepreneur, it, sharepoint, manager,...
Senior Financial Analyst
Plano, TX - financial analyst, accounting, analyst, executive,...
Richardson, TX - financial analyst, analyst, financial, tax,...
Administration and Planning Analyst
Dallas, TX - toyota, quality, planning, process, support,...
Entry Level Financial Analyst
Plano, TX - financial analyst, analyst, crystal, entry,...
Addison, TX - financial analyst, analyst, financial,...
Senior. Financial Analyst, FP&A (IT)
Dallas, TX - toyota, financial analyst, fp, analyst, hyperion,...