• The Assembler / Wire personnel must perform duties to ensure effective wiring and assembly of standard and non standard products to client specifications and/or customer requirements.
• Personnel must have the ability to do both wiring and assembly tasks.
• Wiring personnel will perform point-to- point marshalling wiring within termination racks, consoles and junction boxes.
• Will work from wiring database, wire list or engineering drawings.
• Must have knowledge of standard wiring procedures; which includes proper wire routing, stripping, crimping of lugs, torque terminal blocks per specification & proper wire termination.
• Assemblers must have the ability to assemble products ranging from simple standard sub-assemblies to moderately complex standard systems.
• Must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools, and other common factory equipment Ingenuity, speed, accuracy, aesthetics, cleanliness and diligence in mounting unistrut, panduit, terminal blocks, channels, switches, relays, mounting brackets, drilling/tapping holes and mounting miscellaneous equipment are the aspects looked at when evaluating mechanical assembly.
• Point to point wiring experience required.
• Termination of wires and assembly experience required
• Panel box assembly experience required
• Steel toed safety shoes that confirm with ASTM F2413 standards
• High school diploma or GED required
NOTE: Candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder or Permanent Resident of US.
Assembler - 157031
Houston, TX - assembler, drilling, wiring, assembly, wire,...
Houston, TX - forklift operator, cleaners, forklift, household,...
Packaging and Assembly Operator
Houston, TX - assembler, assembly, electronics, operator,...
Houston, TX - oil, paste, compressor, plc, air, instrumentation,...
Houston, TX - fiber, cable, cabling, construction, cat, wiring...
Houston, TX - assembler, assembly, ac, assemblers...
Warehouse Associates / Forklift Operators (Entry Level OK)
Houston, TX - export, forklift operators, import, forklift,...