Location: Fresno, CA area
Education: High school diploma or GED is required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Experience: 3 years of progressively responsible experience managing a manufacturing operation with supervisor experience.
• Mechanical ability and bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
• Understanding of manufacturing processes, production line and equipment.
• Must have a good understanding of manufacturing procedures and practices.
The Food Production Manager is expected to lead the production and shipping employees in packing orders to customer specifications, following USDA and Companies quality control guidelines. He or she is also responsible for making sure the facility and machinery are in good working order.
• Enforce Good Manufacturing Practices and food safety and quality policies;
• Manage line employees and forklift drivers;
• Read and analyze production schedules and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs;
• Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals;
• Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments;
• Prepare materials for daily production;
• Work with factory employees in finding innovative ways to improve the Quality and productivity of our product;
• Communicate with USDA inspectors;
• Review and approve records;
• Record and report necessary improvements;
• Perform Companies preventative maintenance program.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with employees, supervisors and the general public.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Must be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels of the company.
• Must be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently.
CA - plant manager, plant, gmp, maintenance supervisor,...
Operations Supervisor, 2nd Shift
CA - lean, fedex, sigma, operational, operations,...
Fresno, CA - supervisor, food, sanitation, food industry,...
Fresno, CA - export, vessel, haccp, environmental, pest, audit,...
Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Visalia, CA - plant, sap, safety, tank, literate, quality, food,...
Fresno, CA - import, salesman, commodities, table...
Tulare, CA - plant, packaging, food manufacturing, produce, bs,...