The Programmer Analyst applies knowledge of enterprise applications and development to improve and support business operations. This individual will be responsible for administering, maintaining, and optimizing enterprise applications and implementing solutions through collaboration with internal and external resources that satisfy customer requirements.
This position is responsible for providing application administration and security and ensuring compliance with both policies and regulatory requirements. He or she will provide Tier 1 support and ensure that applications are configured to meet defined functional requirements. The Programmer Analyst will participate in upgrades and enhancement projects while supporting change management process for their portfolio of enterprise applications.
The Programmer Analyst will participate in all phases of the project/change management process including requirements gathering, functional design, testing, training and data conversion/integration. He or she will work with Business Analysts to ensure development enhancements are properly documented and maintain application documentation, including requirements for data integration initiatives. In order to deliver on the outlined duties, the Programmer Analyst will be required to work with end users, IT Business Analysts, Developers, and DBAs.
• Provide End User Support for both data and technical issues
• Manage security and administration of enterprise applications
• Participate in Business Requirements Gathering process with business stakeholders
• Participate in the design of new functionality for existing enterprise applications
• Support testing, UAT and Training efforts related to enterprise applications
• Implement configuration changes and work with other internal resources, vendors and partners as required
• Work with internal development resources to design and architect system integrations
• Ensure enhancements, changes and systems configurations are properly documented
• Work with development to document integration requirements and mappings
Requirements: Education: Computer Science undergraduate degree or undergraduate degree with computer-related emphasis.
Experience: 1-3 years’ experience with enterprise applications (i.e. ERP, CRM, Finance,SharePoint, Windchill)
• 2 to 3 years of experience with SharePoint hands-on development for small to medium size projects
• 1 to 2 years of experience with.NET/C#/VB hands-on development for small to medium size projects
• 1 to 2 years of SQL server experience
• Nice to have:
• Experience with Progress DB and BI tools
Tallassee, AL - programmer, programmer analyst, vb, enterprise,...
Montgomery, AL - test engineer, test, engineer, labview,...
Atlanta, GA - programmer, pl, oracle, pl sql, qa, sw, support,...
Software Dev Analyst Asc
Montgomery, AL - programmer, computer, software, civil, oracle,...
Tallassee, AL - programmer, programmer analyst, vb, analyst...
Dynamics NAV - Senior Programmer - Alabama
Autaugaville, AL - programmer, microsoft dynamics, dynamics,...
Guidewire Billing Center Business Analyst
Montgomery, AL - qa, analyst, casualty, mapping, billing, c,...