Position Title Medical Lab Technician - WI #3418
Location Northern Wisconsin area (1 hour north of Eau Claire)
Job Summary: Performs patient specimen analysis for diagnostic purposes, under the direct supervision of a medical technologist. Enters all results into the computer system. Brings panic value test results to the attention of the medical technologist and /or pathologist. Responsible for cleaning, disinfecting and sterilizing various equipment and work areas in the laboratory. Maintains laboratory inventory. Under the supervision of a medical technologist, processes specimens in hematology, chemistry and the blood bank.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Associates Degree in Science.
* Certification/Licensure as a Medical Technician in Hematology, Chemistry and/or Blood Bank.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Additional languages preferred.
* Basic computer knowledge.
* For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Associate's degree or higher.
2. Licensed Medical Technician in Hematology, Chemistry, or Blood Bank.
Medical Lab Technician - WI #3418
Eau Claire, WI - technologist, medical technologist, lab technician,...
OTR Company Drivers
WI - show, wi, graduate, operators, medical, cargo,...
Physician / Family Practice / Wisconsin / Permanent / Family Medicine
WI - ray, lab, family medicine, medicine, hospitalist,...
Physician / Family Practice / Wisconsin / Permanent / Established Outp
WI - case manager, lab, ray, iii, night,...
Physician / Urgent Care / Wisconsin / Locum tenens / WI Urgent Care Fa
WI - wi, recruiter, care, processing, point,...
Physician / Family Practice / Wisconsin / Permanent / Outpatient
WI - epic, wi, system, physician, md, health, site,...
Sleep Lab Technician - PRN
WI - technologist, lab technician, respiratory,...