• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management
• Develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timeline, corporate metrics and productivity measurements.
• Establish and manage relations with warehouses, ocean carriers, custom broker, sales force and customers.
• Analyze and log purchase orders commensurate to existing stock availability and reduce shipping cost.
• Oversee and monitor availability of stock to reduce shortages.
• Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
• Identify enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or text 0916-359-8060 (Please use the position you are applying for as your Subject: )
Architects - Bacoor Cavite
Philippines, Cavite City, CALABARZON - cavite, experience, candidates, hr, related,...
R&D Officer - (Carmona, Cavite)
Philippines, Cavite City, CALABARZON - cavite, hr, officer, calabarzon...
Microbiologist (Cavite) - Urgent
Philippines, Cavite City, CALABARZON - cavite, hr, city, calabarzon...
Pharmacist - Cavite
Philippines, Cavite City, CALABARZON - cavite, pharmacist, hr, calabarzon...
Philippines - cavite, ph...
Logistics Specialist (Carmona, Cavite)
Philippines, Cavite City, CALABARZON - cavite, logistics, shipping, broker, calabarzon,...
Philippines, Cavite City, CALABARZON - cavite, hr, architect, project, licensed,...