Dietary Cook – Spokane, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Dietary Cook within a high quality skilled nursing facility located in Spokane, Washington. This facility requires a cook with prior professional food preparation experience.
Nestled in one of Spokane’s quiet residential neighborhoods, our facility is dedicated to providing a senior living experience that encourages independence and activity. We offer a new and exciting trend with a transitional level of care between independent retirement and the need for nursing care. We are able to offer that extra assistance to our residents while they maintain their privacy and independence in a tasteful, up-scale atmosphere. Breath-taking scenery surrounds the campus and inside you will find a bright and spacious environment.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty, and compassion. We believe people are always the number one priority. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Dietary Cook responsibilities:
• Prepares food for residents.
• Assists Dietary Services Manager in managing food inventory and coordinating activities of Dietary Aides.
• Maintains knowledge of therapeutic diet preparation and Food Service policies and processes.
Dietary Cook requirements:
• Demonstrated knowledge of high standards of food preparation, sanitation, hygienic methods of food preparation, storage, and safety.
• Current Food Handlers card issued by local Health Department.
• Prior experience preparing meals in healthcare environment preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
• Opportunity for tuition reimbursement
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Junior C#/.Net Developer (Full-time)
Canada, Québec City, QC - french, commodity, .net, .net developer, c# .net,...
Spokane, WA - medical, startup, dental, executive, health,...
Health and Wellness Consultant
Spokane, WA - dietary, craig, nutrition, consultant, loss,...
Spokane, WA - therapist, care, skilled, facility, solutions,...
Dining Services Aide - SNF
Spokane Valley, WA - dietary, aide, chemical, cleaners, fire,...
Account Executive - Hire - Train
Spokane, WA - executive, account executive, human resource,...
Cook- USAF Fairchild Warrior
Fairchild Air Force Base, WA - cook, cooks, fulltime, food service, steam, food,...