• Define requirements; document current and improved business processes, information and/or business rules
• Participate in design and development efforts; ensure appropriate methodologies and processes are followed
• Support the Test Lead during all testing activities
• Help coordinate all implementation activities such as change management, implementation planning and pilot monitoring
• Maintain awareness of current and upcoming mandates and/or industry regulations
• Business area relationships; working closely with the business areas to improve application and business processes; proactively communicating with users on system issues and/or any system changes
• Working closely with IT management; be able to maintain a consistently large, and often dynamic work load; assist others with day-to-day direction for technical guidance
• Application expert; serves as the expert on assigned applications to support project analysis, business area user questions and mentorship of other associates.
• Participates in production support (including after-hours support rotation) of all Pharmacy applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum of five years’ experience developing Java solutions in complex technical environments in an enterprise environment
• Minimum of five years’ experience analyzing complex business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership
• Minimum of five years’ experience implementing solutions involving relational databases and SQL
• Knowledge of object-oriented development practices and common design patterns
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent human relation skills (ability to work well with others and be a team member)
• Show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
• Commitment to client and our Mission.
• Experience with Oracle database platform.
• Experience with the Spring framework, including Spring Batch.
• Experience with implementing SOAP and RESTful web services using Java.
• Experience building secure web services.
• Experience with messaging on the Java platform (JMS).
• Experience with WebLogic application server.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve challenging obstacles and complete commitments on time.
• High degree of self-motivation, commitment and integrity.
Busines Systems Analyst
FL - analyst, systems analyst, help desk, desk, project,...
Senior Business Systems Analyst Retail Banking Systems
Tampa, FL - systems analyst, analyst, sql, banking, oracle,...
Business Systems Analyst(Full Time)
Tampa, FL - systems analyst, analyst, java, scrum, sql, web,...
Business Systems Analyst
Tampa, FL - systems analyst, user, domain, project, analyst,...
Lead Business Systems Analyst
Tampa, FL - project, systems analyst, domain, user, analyst,...
Healthcare Business Systems Analyst/PEGA
Tampa, FL - pega, systems analyst, analyst, qa, medicaid,...
Lakeland, FL - interior, interior design, fulltime, design,...