• Define requirements; document current and improved business processes, information and/or business rules
• Participate in design and development efforts; ensure appropriate methodologies and processes are followed
• Support the Test Lead during all testing activities
• Help coordinate all implementation activities such as change management, implementation planning and pilot monitoring
• Maintain awareness of current and upcoming mandates and/or industry regulations
• Business area relationships; working closely with the business areas to improve application and business processes; proactively communicating with users on system issues and/or any system changes
• Working closely with IT management; be able to maintain a consistently large, and often dynamic work load; assist others with day-to-day direction for technical guidance
• Application expert; serves as the expert on assigned applications to support project analysis, business area user questions and mentorship of other associates.
• Participates in production support (including after-hours support rotation) of all Pharmacy applications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
• Minimum of five years’ experience developing Java solutions in complex technical environments in an enterprise environment
• Minimum of five years’ experience analyzing complex business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership
• Minimum of five years’ experience implementing solutions involving relational databases and SQL
• Knowledge of object-oriented development practices and common design patterns
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent human relation skills (ability to work well with others and be a team member)
• Show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
• Commitment to client and our Mission.
• Experience with Oracle database platform.
• Experience with the Spring framework, including Spring Batch.
• Experience with implementing SOAP and RESTful web services using Java.
• Experience building secure web services.
• Experience with messaging on the Java platform (JMS).
• Experience with WebLogic application server.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve challenging obstacles and complete commitments on time.
• High degree of self-motivation, commitment and integrity.
Sr. Systems Analyst- Java Developer - Fulltime/Permanent
Lakeland, FL - java, web, java developer, systems analyst,...
Sr. Systems Analyst - Java Developer
Lakeland, FL - h1b, java, systems analyst, pharmacy, desktop,...
FL - systems analyst, analyst, users, systems,...
Business Systems Analyst
FL - systems analyst, analyst, selenium, test,...
Java EE Senior Engineer
FL - websphere, java, engineer, web, sql, project,...
Systems Analyst - Pricing & Promotions
Lakeland, FL - .net, vb, asp.net, systems analyst, pilot, design,...
Business Systems Analyst
Tampa, FL - user, domain, users, systems, systems analyst,...