Position: Mobile Specialist (Ref: 1944)
Location: Harrisburg,PA,17101,United States
Duration: 7 Months 6 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $88.68/hr
Application Deadline: 12/01/2016
Will be responsible for doing advanced technical work in support of Department’s Mobile Office server and client environment which is a highly visible, mission critical series of systems located in cars.
• Mobile Data Terminal which facilitates vital communications/data sharing
• Mobile Report Engine which enables Troopers to write, edit, and transmit reports
• Computer Assisted Dispatch (CAD) which uses the GPS signal from the vehicle radio to track and display the locations of all vehicles and is used to with communicate
• Records Management System (RMS) used to record and manage incidents, including persons, locations and vehicles associated with those incidents.
• InterAct Mobile which facilitates vital communications/data
• Automatic Vehicle Location which uses GPS signals to track and display the location of all vehicles
• Mobile Video Recording (MVR) used to record, transmit, label, store and view video records.
• The work will involve overseeing special projects such as replacing Mobile Office hardware, upgrading the vehicle radio, creating new laptop images for the vehicles, prototyping new concepts, and designing and testing mobile fingerprint reader configurations.
• Oversee the support and maintenance of the Mobile Office environment and associated vehicle technology solutions. This includes but is not limited to compute devices and associated peripherals, Infrastructure, video, communications, cabling, server administration and interaction/integration of applications.
• Lead troubleshooting efforts of highly complex issues related to application and connection performance issues, malfunctions and outages of the Mobile Office environment.
• Perform software diagnostics to source and resolve problems and issues affecting the system.
• Coordinate and communicate activities with various internal and external technical and business partners.
• Responsible for determining root cause analysis and implementation of any corrective actions and policies.
• Serve as the primary technical resource in analyzing business requirements and overall business strategy, determine and propose appropriate technical solution and systems architecture that aligns to the business goals to management
• Provide consultative guidance and direction to management and customers on the capabilities and utilization of the Mobile Office environment.
• Provide technical guidance to a team of technical professionals
• Provide leadership and direction on new initiatives
• Monitor and track Mobile Office operational issues and ensure the Mobile Office environment is functioning efficiently
Required / Desired Skills
• Lead Architect/Designer/Developer/Engineer on Mobile Projects (Required 3 Years)
• 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study (Highly Desired 4 Years)
• Strong Leadership and Organization Skills. (Required 3 Years)
• Technical experience in Network Operations, Network Administration, specifically with cellular, Wifi, 3 – 5 Yrs Bluetooth, and Ethernet (Required 3 Years)
• Experience with server administration, preferably Windows 2008 and 2010 (Required 3 Years)
• Desktop imaging and or related field. (Required 1 Years)
• Experience with Aircards to connect to the network (Required 3 Years)
• Experience in software installation processes and methodologies, imaging, SCCM (Required 3 Years)
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical environment (Required 3 Years)
• Must have excellent diagnostic troubleshooting skills (Required 3 Years)
• Experience with installing base images with Windows 7, win OS10 Ent, MS Office 2012,Office 365, Printer Drivers, IE and Bitlocker encryption (Nice to Have 3 Years)
• Experience with desktop imaging (Nice to Have 3 Years)
• Project Management Experience (Nice to Have 3 Years)
• Experience with remote access/VPN as well as site to site VPN tunnels (Nice to Have 3 Years)
• Experience with Active Directory Settings related to clients and mobility (Nice to Have 3 Years)
Philippines, NCR - ncr, gas, motorcycle, school graduate, ph, old,...
Self-Pay Collection Coordinator-, AZ - AKDHC
Phoenix, AZ - spanish, card, coordinator, bilingual, collections,...
Sevice Desk Technician/MS Excel
Alpharetta, GA - excel, ms, desk, ms excel, applications,...
Exhaust Processor (Exhaust)- 3rd Shift
Tempe, AZ - processor, tube, vacuum, 3rd shift, 3rd, ojt,...
CT - manufacturing engineer, scheduler,...
.Net Developer (Sr. or Mid Level) - Video Conf./TelePresence, NY #1290
NY - .net, .net developer, apple, application developer,...
Sales Executive Qc
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - qc, ncr, sales executive, executive...