- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical), Food
Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): expertise in modern quality assurance audit procedures, knowledge in documentation
procedures, mastery in established production standards specifications and work processes, good
understanding in QMS, HACCP, GMP and SSOP, critical and analytical thinking, Business Communication &
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sto. Tomas, Batangas.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Implements Quality Management System : Conducts periodic compliance audits
- Co-implementor of HACCP and other prerequisite programs including GLP, GMP, SSOP by conducting periodic
- Conducts periodic compliance audits of salted fish and 3rd party supplied materials
- Provides Quality Audit reports and recommendations in an accurate and timely manner
- Willing to extend long hours
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants may send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS FOR DIRECT HIRE, NOT UNDER AGENCY
Philippines, Manila, NCR - encoder, ncr, data encoder, high school, literate,...
Philippines, Manila, NCR - encoder, urgently, ncr, without experience,...
R & D Assistant Meycauayan Bulacan
Philippines, Caloocan, NCR - ncr, chemical engineering, chemistry, formulation,...
Industrial Engineer - Carmona Cavite
Philippines, Carmona, CALABARZON - industrial engineer, cavite,...
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, chemical, chemical engineering,...
40 Warehouse men for PASIG
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, warehouse, vocational, only, willing,...
Warehouse Staff for Logistics Pasig Area
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, forklift, warehouse, ph...