Precast/pre-stressed concrete products manufacture is seeking to fill QA / QC technician position.
Primary duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
Management of QA/QC Department
Ensuring Product Conformance
Interacting with outside inspection and owners
Concrete mix design development
* Demonstrate good oral and written skills.
* Work under the direct supervision of QC-Stability Team Lead and able to follow directions.
* Assist and perform project tasks for QC-Stability as assigned by Team Lead or lead Chemist.
* Maintain accurate records in applicable laboratory notebooks, batch records, or applicable documentation.
* Can compare data to specifications.
* Can follow written procedures such as analytical test methods.
* Keep supervisor aware of the status of the assigned work.
* Follow company written policies and procedures including all appropriate SOP's.
* Maintain clean and safe laboratory work environment.
* Ensure timesheets are filled out appropriately.
* Maintain Training Folder up to date.
* Maintain a positive, professional and confidential relationship with internal and external clients.
* Perform additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
A College Degree is preferred but is not required
Scheduling experience a plus
ACI and PCI Certifications a Plus
Must have minimum 5 years experience
Senior Civil Estimator
Miami, FL - estimator, civil, landscaping, amp,...
Diesel Mechanic / Heavy Equipment / Shop Foreman
Miami, FL - foreman, mechanic, diesel, dump, diesel mechanic,...
Sr. Concrete & Masonry Estimator
Miami, FL - estimator, bid, concrete, pdf, civil, usd, hr,...
Project Manager (Construction) -, FL
FL - concrete, construction, structural, project,...
Open House Customer Service in Cutler Bay, FL
Miami, FL - customer, services, training, customer service,...
Full Time Business Development Representative - Entry Level Sales
Miami, FL - entry, consulting, management, training,...
Miami, FL - superintendent, construction superintendent...