Position: Applications Developer with VBA & ADERANT
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Must Have Skills
• Advanced knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience working with ADERANT Expert and its underlying table structure
• Experience working with queries in Transact-SQL, using SQL Management Studio and Microsoft SQL Server or similar database environments
• Experience working with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Visual Basic (VB), or VB.Net, SSRS, C# and Team Foundation Server
• Knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, with the ability to learn new software and operating systems
• Basic familiarity with finance and accounting concepts
• Effectively communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Demonstrate close attention to detail
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
• Ability to analyze Firm and coworker information needs and translate them into technology solutions
• Ability to document requirements and functionality
• Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
• Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment
• Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
Hoboken, NJ - vba, developer...
Excel/VBA - hire
Hoboken, NJ - vba, excel, developer, controls, object,...
Excel VBA Developer - Pivot Tables and ActiveX
Hoboken, NJ - vba, excel, developer, object, programming, tables,...
Python or C# Developer
New York, NY - vba, trading, c#, risk, developer, c# .net,...
Business Analyst / SSRS Developer (Investran / Private Equity Fund)
New York, NY - vba, ssrs, crystal, developer, analyst, equity,...
Excel Macro Developer
Hoboken, NJ - developer, vba, fund, case, excel, hedge, project,...
Rates Risk and P&L RAD Developer
New York, NY - vba, trading, developer, c#, sponsorship, .net,...