The Facility Management Supervisor manager is responsible for the assisting in supervising the entire facility staff.
Description and duties of a FM Supervisor Manager:
1. Responsible for the day-to-day operation and administrative activities to ensure conformance to contract requirements.
2. Develops and implements cost control
measures and level of service standards to ensure compliance with customer specifications / contract requirements for assigned building.
3. Coordinate service activities for assigned buildings.
4. Ensure that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
5. Control - supplies, equipment, and personnel necessary to meet customer specifications.
6. Interact with customers daily to obtain feedback on services and special needs.
Any degree in Business management and Administration
Job Type: Full-time
operation manager with hospital experiences 2 to 5 yrs
India, TN - operation manager, month, operation, operations,...
Senior Program Officer, Center for Vaccine Innovation and Access
Ghana, Accra, Greater Accra Region - health, officer, implementation, pilot, technical,...
Requires Accounts Executive / Junior Accountant 3
India, Chennai, TN - accounts, accountant, urgently, export, import, rs,...
Requirement For Essar Shipping Limited
India, Chennai, TN - drilling, marine, panama, urgently, rs, engineer,...
India, TN - staff, nursing, train, month...
India, TN - ambulance, driver, month...
Design Engineer - Mechanical (buildings)
India, Coimbatore, TN - design engineer, engineer, mechanical design,...