The Facility Management Supervisor manager is responsible for the assisting in supervising the entire facility staff.
Description and duties of a FM Supervisor Manager:
1. Responsible for the day-to-day operation and administrative activities to ensure conformance to contract requirements.
2. Develops and implements cost control
measures and level of service standards to ensure compliance with customer specifications / contract requirements for assigned building.
3. Coordinate service activities for assigned buildings.
4. Ensure that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
5. Control - supplies, equipment, and personnel necessary to meet customer specifications.
6. Interact with customers daily to obtain feedback on services and special needs.
Any degree in Business management and Administration
Job Type: Full-time
India, Coimbatore, TN - jd, accountant, bca, admin, vip, careers, auditors,...
Office Admin & Finance
India, Coimbatore, TN - jd, admin, careers, recruiter, hr, time,...
Requires Accounts Executive / Junior Accountant 3
India, Chennai, TN - accounts, accountant, urgently, export, import, rs,...
Requirement For Essar Shipping Limited
India, Chennai, TN - drilling, marine, panama, urgently, rs, engineer,...
India, TN - month, accounts, acquisition, selling, should,...
India - marketing manager, post, manager, group,...
Area Sales Manager
India, TN - area sales, sales manager, management, sales,...