• Develop and execute strategies that provide for creation, delivery and governance of content in the digital environment.
• Analyze business requirements, user requirements, and communication goals to design effective communication strategies, defining how content will be redistributed or repurposed in mobile, tablet and desktop delivery channels.
• Synthesize complex requirements and specifications.
• Conduct site assessments and inventory for depth, quality and relevance of content.
• Document qualitative and quantitative attributes of copy, imagery, video and other content.
• Determine existing content sources and identify content gaps.
• Develop content models used to configure the Content Management Systems (CMS) and inform the design.
• Identify the content attributes and how they relate to each other for each content type.
• Create metadata strategies supporting the retrieval and reuse of CMS content.
• Content Development:
• Craft compelling, persuasive content that reflects our brand and best practices and satisfies user needs and business objectives.
• Adapt writing techniques as appropriate for device, platform and subject matter.
• Utilize appropriate technologies and content methodologies to capture, store, deliver and preserve our content.
Search Engine Optimization:
• Apply SEO strategies and best practices.
• Develop optimized content using keyword relevancy and density.
• Practice quality assurance procedures at each deliverable stage to maintain content integrity and ensure that content meet project specifications and standards.
• Develop and document content governance and workflow procedures for subsequent maintenance of content.
• Contribute and adhere to editorial strategy, style guide and standards to ensure content quality, consistency and brand alignment.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications or related field or equivalent education and related training. Master’s degree in business administration or related field desired.
Typically has 5 years of online/digital content development and strategy experience. Multi-platform content strategy experience.
Marketing communications writing experience. Financial institution experience. Ability to lead and represent content in a cross-functional team. Strong interpersonal communications skills with ability to present solutions in a clear, concise and persuasive fashion.
Content Strategist - Content Management Systems (CMS)
Raleigh, NC - seo, content, cms, engine, digital, desktop,...
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
Raleigh, NC - seo, engine, search engine, web, optimization,...
Durham, NC - seo, engine, engines, bull, multimedia, organic,...
Content Marketing Specialist
Raleigh, NC - writer, marketing specialist, content, mills, camp,...
Social Media Content & Promotions
Raleigh, NC - press, music, media, gm, social, social media,...
Raleigh, NC - project, resource, program manager, pmo, legal,...
Raleigh, NC - project, program manager, plc, resource, legal,...