This position's responsibility is to hand pack high quality hash brown patties into appropriate containers and other duties as directed by the Team Leader or lead personnel.
* Actively practice and abide by all company work, safety and personal hygiene rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
* Know LOTO procedure on the equipment in the areas they will be working and follow proper LOTO procedure in assigned area.
* Participate in Behavior Based Observations, Hazard ID's, and other safety engagement activities as instructed.
* Participate in Joint Stabilization and Stretch Breaks program throughout the workday as instructed.
* Utilize and inspect Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) per company policy and notify Sanitation Team Leader, Team Leader or Lead if replacement is required. Per specific customer request, will be required to wear additional PPE.
* Immediately report any work related pain, injury, near miss, or safety concern to the Team Leader.
* Participate in all required safety training as instructed.
* Be able to safely hand pack a minimum of 10 twenty count trays in 2 min. Routinely verified by Team Leaders and Area Lead.
* Be able to safely hand pack a minimum of 16 eight to ten count trays in 2 min. Routinely verified by Team Leaders and Area Lead.
* Be able to hand pack finished product into cases.
* Perform frozen inspection duties.
* Properly stack knocked down totes and pallets.
* Form KDs to cases for hand pack area
* Handle full trays of product through the line up to the overwrap machines.
* Repeatedly lift and stack cases of finished product as assigned.
* Rework damaged or restricted cases and bags of product.
* Help keep the yellow barrels emptied which are waste product.
* Help keep the white barrels emptied. This is good product which needs to be blended back to the line.
* Handle and stack empty trays.
* Maintain good housekeeping in his/her assigned area including following/auditing 5S practices.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader or Lead personnel
Skills & Experience
* Must have GED or High School Diploma
Lamb Weston is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law
Mechanic (Harvest) M2
Paterson, WA - welding, mechanic, sap, troubleshooting, repair,...
Paterson, WA - piping, welding, maintenance mechanic, mechanic,...
Paterson, WA - electrician, electrical, mechanical,...
QA Specialist - Clerk
Paterson, WA - clerk, lab, qa, ship, belt, environmental, data,...
Sr. Package Equipment Engineer
Richland, WA - solidworks, packaging, cad, manufacturing,...
Consulting Utility Forester
Richland, WA - gis, planner, utility, tree, gas, transmission,...
Meat Wrapper-Counter Clerk
Richland, WA - meat, clerk, cases, machines, product, trucks, eye,...