The Company is large and expanding. Fine reputation.
Location: Fresno, CA area
Salary: Plus Bonus and Benefits
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field
Experience: Bilingual (English/Spanish preferred), Required previous Food Safety, Environmental Compliance, and Auditing experience, Formal HACCP training is desired, but not required
Summary/Objective: We are seeking an experienced Compliance Coordinator to direct, manage, and lead all aspects of food safety and environmental compliance programs within our organization. The desired candidate must have ability to review and evaluate compliance issues/concerns within the organization and offer resolutions to ownership.
1. Complete processes to maintain compliance practices, permits, and licenses related to Environmental Health, DIR pressure vessel unit, Air Pollution Control, BOE, State Required Postings, Hazardous Materials Certificate and License.
2. Responsible for RMP/PSM Manual updates and upcoming deadlines.
3. Responsible for CAL-OSHA inspections
4. Oversee all Compliance Training Programs including, but not limited to: Forklifts, Tractors, Scissor lifts, Boom lifts, Machinery, OSHA, Food Safety programs, and Hazardous Chemicals. With the ability to train employees on Food Safety and Environmental Compliance.
5. Develop, implement and maintain environmental compliance practices related to but not limited to: Lock-Out/Tag-Out, Safety Data Sheets, Quality Control, Waste Water, Pesticide Use Permits, and Fumigation.
6. Drive and maintain compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, including but not limited to the following: sanitation, pest control, security and temperature management.
7. Ability to develop, implement, and maintain compliance programs, reporting protocols, and corrective action plans
8. Maintain and update food safety program as it relates to changing governmental policies and regulatory requirements
9. Execute, maintain and oversee the timely completion of all required records mandated by the Food Safety Modernization Act and Primus GFS audit scheme.
10. Maintain HACCP Program and required documentation to comply to Modernization Act and Primus GFS audit scheme
11. Ensure all employees are utilizing GMP and HACCP practices
12. Ensure compliance with MRL’s for domestic and export product through sampling, communication and observation
13. Other duties as assigned
• Problem Solving/Analysis with the ability to prioritize
• Proactive involvement in audit assurance and audit readiness
• Results Oriented
• Ability to communicate clearly with others including interacting with auditors, government inspectors and counterparts in the industry
• Initiative and Commitment to company goals
• Dependable with the ability to adapt to changing requirements
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
• An understanding of the core competencies of manufacturing/packing of fresh fruit
• Ability to work extensive hours, weekends, and be flexible during peak season
• Must be a Team Player
Fresno, CA - import, salesman, commodities, table...
Fresno, CA - supervisor, food, sanitation, food industry,...
Fresno, CA - manufacturing, forklift, inspectors, line,...
Fresno, CA - salesman, dealership, sales, fresno, product,...
Table Grape Farm Manager
Bakersfield, CA - table, farm, ranch, operations, irrigation,...
Production Supervisor 2nd Shift
Visalia, CA - plant, sap, safety, tank, literate, quality, food,...
Tulare, CA - plant, packaging, food manufacturing, produce, bs,...