Sr. CPU Performance Architect
Santa Clara, CA
We are looking for CPU Performance Engineer. The candidate will take part in definition and implementation of Performance model for Clients's next generation high-end ARM microprocessor.
The individual shall be responsible or contribute to the various phase of the development work. Depends on the actual assignment and skill set, the candidate will focus on all or part of the technical areas below:
(1) Feasibility studies, Cost and power estimation, Performance projection, Competitive Analysis
(2) Workload Analysis
(3) Performance and functional modeling, Software benchmarking
(4) CPU / Memory subsystem performance analysis
(5) Performance Correlation
(6) Work with the CPU Design on the definition of next generation micro-architecture definition
• Hands-on experience in CPU architecture/micro-architecture/simulator
• Familiar with ARM architecture a plus.
• Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter, who works well independently, as well as in a team environment
• Master’s Degree or higher preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong programming skills
Software Engineer - Full Stack
San Jose, CA - performance, oriented, team, science, technologies,...
Cognitive analytics Architect/Tech Lead
San Jose, CA - architect, machine, tech, python, analytics,...
Senior Staff Engineer
Santa Clara, CA - pharma, tech, telecom, architect, hp, ericsson,...
Santa Clara, CA - pharma, chef, tech, vmware, architect,...
Cognitive Analytics Architect / Tech Lead
San Jose, CA - architect, machine, python, analytics, tech,...
Sunnyvale, CA - architect, design, architectural, software, .net,...
Salesforce Wave Tech Arch
Mountain View, CA - architect, salesforce, vmware, tech,...