Hope you are doing good.
Send me update resume and per annum salary for below requirement.
Position Title: SAP Solution Architect
Location: New York City, NY
Under the direction of the Director, Enterprise Computing, this position is responsible for providing expert guidance in using the functional components of the SAP Business Suite and its supporting technical components to deliver a consistent and integrated functional architecture for the Weill Business Gateway (WBG) that will effectively and efficiently meet the administrative needs of the Medical College. Investigates new functionality released by SAP and will advocate for inclusion of new functionality in the WBG application architecture with the other ECG teams and our users. Responsible for the effective use of SAP’s Solution Manager in supporting ECG’s implementation and operation practices. Interacts with the other ITS groups to ensure that the Weill Business Gateway (WBG) architecture is compatible and consistent with the architectures of the other applications supported by ITS.
* Works with the Associate Director, Administrative Computing to develop and maintain an overall SAP application architecture for WBG. Reviews and approves the functional specifications and testing plans developed by the Business Analysis teams to ensure
consistency with the WBG architecture and standard practices.
* Participates in the Americas SAP Users Group (ASUG) and the SAP Higher Education & Research Users Group (HERUG) to maintain knowledge of SAP best practices and how our peers are using SAP to meet their business needs. Attends other conferences, seminars and training as required.
* Develops processes to improve the efficiency of ACG’s development, maintenance and testing activities. Maintains in-depth knowledge of SAP Solution Manager and advocates for changes in ACG’s implementation and operational policies and procedures to take full advantage of the capabilities of Solution Manager.
* Works with the Financials and HCM Business Analysis teams as well as the Reporting team to understand any new business requirements that these teams have received from the central administrative groups. Meets with both central and departmental users to determine needed WBG functionality.
* Works with Solution Architects to design and improve the SDLC processes and participate in solution design discussions.
* Determines the best way to deliver the required business function within WBG, based upon the identified user business requirements and their SAP knowledge. Advocates for this approach within ECG and with the users.
* Maintains in-depth functional knowledge of the SAP Business Suite components that the Medical College either currently uses or prospectively will use as part of the Weill Business Gateway (WBG) including ECC Financials and Human Capital Management (HCM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Public Sector Financials including Funds Management (FM) and Grants Management (GM) and Student Life Cycle Management.
* Reviews new SAP product announcements and enhancement pack functional content and campaigns for the adoption of new functionality that enhances or solidifies the WBG architecture.
Participates on ITS solution architecture committees as requested by the ITS Senior Technology Officer and the Associate Director, Administrative Computing. Meets periodically with the other ITS groups that support applications as well as with POIS to maintain an understanding of the College’s overall application architecture.
Maintains sufficient knowledge of SAP NetWeaver components including Enterprise Portal (EP) and Process Integration (PI), SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and Business Objects (BOBJ) and third-party products in use as part of WBG to determine their place in the ever-evolving WBG solution architecture.
* Maintains broad knowledge of the Medical College’s major administrative functions, policies and procedures and is able to model those functions against available SAP functionality.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of seven years of SAP functional systems experience is required.
Minimum of two years business process analysis is required.
In-depth functional knowledge of the SAP Business Suite ECC Financials and Human Capital Management components is required.
Bachelor’s degree and industry experience in healthcare business, computer science, education or other relevant field.
Highly Desired Requirements
* Master’s degree in Business or Management Information Systems is preferred.
* Experience with Solution Manager and change control processes is preferred.
* SAP Certification in either Solution Architecture or Business Process Management is a plus.
* Experience in Higher Education or Healthcare is a plus.
* Experience with any or all of the following SAP components is a plus: SAP Public Sector Financials (Grants Management and/or Funds Management); Supplier Relationship Management; Customer Relationship Management.
Skill and Abilities
* Advocates within the organization for the projects to which you are assigned and the business and strategic goals they are intended to meet.
* Maintains strong interpersonal communication, problem solving and analytical skills. Capable of providing support and encouragement to organizations undergoing change.
* Promotes and maintains a favorable work environment. Assists in meeting the overall mission of the medical college.
* Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
* Maintains a customer centric service ethic.
* Strong training and technical presentation skills are required.
* Maintains strong presentation skills needed to deliver training, application demonstrations and other support activities.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Gemini Consulting Services
Direct Number 314-272-0791 * 303
IT Solution Architect
New York, NY - architect, architecture, solution,...
SAP Solution Architect
New York, NY - sap, hcm, solution, architecture, architect,...
Success Factor Solution Architect
Jersey City, NJ - sap, architect, solution architect, solution, doe,...
Success Factor Solution Architect
Kearny, NJ - sap, architect, solution architect, remote...
New York, NY - sap...
Technical Program Manager Workplace Operations
New York, NY - sap, technical, design, systems, process,...
Risk Lead Solution Architect (Vice President)
New York, NY - solution, architect, technology, architecture,...