JOB TITLE/POSITION: Volunteer Office Assistant
REPORTS TO: Volunteer Coordinator
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Office Assistant will perform a variety of tasks within the Hometown Hospice & Homecare office. This will include answering phones and other administrative tasks as assigned by the Volunteer Coordinator. This position helps to extend the resources in Hometown Hospice & Homecare to better assist and direct the needs of our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answering phones
2. Word Processing; Data entry
3. Creating Spreadsheets and Presentations
5. Coordination of special events
6. Prepare mailings and Materials
7. Help with computer and company social media websites
*The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
1. Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
2. Must be dependable and punctual
3. Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
4. Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
5. Respect and maintain confidentiality of Hometowns Hospice and Homecare clients, volunteers, partners, and donors
6. Computer skills are desired, but not necessary
TRAINING & EXPECTATIONS:
1. Attends general volunteer orientation
2. Completes office orientation
3. Documents as educated and instructed maintaining confidentiality.
4. Meets all health requirements set by Hometown Hospice & Homecare, Inc.
5. Provides availability on a regular basis and/or keeping with the patient and family/caregiver needs.
6. Maintains open communication and reports regularly to the Volunteer Coordinator
1. Short term or long term; preferably once per week for 4 hours
1. Advancement in Career; Work experience
2. Strengthens compassion; reinforce values
3. Boost self esteem
4. Free refreshments
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for being part of our team.
Brookfield, WI - massage, hospice, homecare, caregiver, volunteer,...
General Clerk I (Human Resources)
Washington, DC - clerk, hr, forms, couple, payroll, human,...
Customer Service Representative
New York, NY - arabic, russian, chinese, korean, doe,...
Class A CDL Drivers - New Dedicated Fleet in Ocala
Gainesville, FL - drawing, cdl drivers, fleet, inspection,...
Office Medical Billing
Brookfield, WI - medical billing, hospice, homecare, office,...
Milwaukee, WI - office assistant, office, assistant, records,...
Washington, DC - clerk, accounting clerk, payroll, controller,...