12 months contract
Schedule: 9am-5pm, M-F(flexible)
• The Instructional Designer (ID) is responsible for working with Project Managers (PM) to successfully develop training programs for UPS customer service representatives globally across all business units. Standard ISD processes, such as the ADDIE learning model, are used to design and develop custom business process and systems training programs including instructor-led and e-learning courses.
• The ID is responsible for working with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Information Mapping tools to assess information, determine impacts and identify skills gaps.
• The ID is also responsible for learning and testing proprietary systems and software to identify training needs, determine scope and create interactive learning tools.
• 4-6 yrs experience required.
• Captivate 5 is required.
Additional Job Details:
• Solid, proven instructor led training (ILT) and recent Captivate experience is a requirement.
• If selected for an interview, the candidate will be expected to bring examples of e-learning to the interview.
• Storyline experience is a plus.
Instructional Designer - 157389
Atlanta, GA - designer, instructor, instructional, learning,...
Technical Instructional Designer
Atlanta, GA - designer, instructional, vmware, content, trial,...
Atlanta, GA - designer, instructional, instructor, logistics,...
Day Shift CVOR RN GA
Atlanta, GA - hr, shift, interview, call, back, r.n., shifts...
Atlanta, GA - designer, user, design, process, development,...
Corporate Interior Designer
Atlanta, GA - designer, interior, design, detailing, furniture,...
Atlanta, GA - designer, instructor, instructional, graphic,...