The Production Supervisor is responsible for monitoring and ensuring the smooth production work flow of the department. Responsible to plan, direct, train and evaluate employee performance as well as formulate recommendations. Job includes:
1. Monitoring of al incoming and outgoing files.
2. Disseminates all Client instructions to the production floor.
3. Making requests and inquisitions.
4. Coordinates with other Departments, IT and Support, factors that may impede or affect in any way, the smooth flow in Production.
5. Reports any violations of Company and/or Departmental Policies during their shift.
6. Ensures proportional manpower ditribution per shift.
7. Accounts for all available/functioning work stations in a particular shift, and reports any damaged/missing equipment to the Manager.
8. Helps in the preparatin and interpretation of management reports that reflect the workflow and production.
Bachelor's degree, any medical allied course
At least 1 year of work experience as Supervisor/Team Leader in a BPO company
Excellent english proficiency(oral and written)
With basic management skills
Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
Can work under pressure
Willing to work extended hours
SALES TEAM LEADER
Philippines - solid, leader, player, direct, team, team leader,...
Sales Team Leader
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, objectives, taguig, leader, team leader, sale,...
Korean Customer Care Team Leader
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - bpo, ncr, korean, leader, team leader, degree,...
Production Team Leader
Philippines - agent, processing, instrument, performance,...
Sales and Marketing Manager
Philippines, Makati, NCR - team, ncr, experience, managing, performance,...
Site Leader - Alabang
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, excellent, experience, leader, site, degree,...
Gas Station Team Leader
Philippines, Cainta, CALABARZON - calabarzon, team leader, old, course, gas, ph,...