Salary: $85-105k+4% Bonus+Comprehensive benefits
Harrisburg, PA AREA
Travel: Site visits to inspect/troubleshoot (approximately 25% - domestic/international)
Our client company is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer with expertise in power and control and PLCs.
You must be willing to:
• Prepare all technical data required to design new equipment/repair/upgrade existing equipment
• Have frequent interactions with customers/suppliers.
• Participate in startup/commissioning of your design
• Prepare engineering specs/drawings/computer programs/cost estimates to design/upgrade machines
• Troubleshoot electrical power/control systems
• Create/modify operator graphic programs/ladder type PLC programs/state diagrams/Karnaugh maps/next-state tables
Requirements (MUST HAVE)
• 10+ years’ experience in the design of electrical power/control systems
• PC/Programmable Logic Controllers (ability to program)/AC and DC/motor controllers experience
• Solid computer skills/all MS Office products
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
• Heavy bulk material handling equipment experience preferred
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Please e mail directly to RandyEdwards@EdwardsEmployment.com
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Enola, PA - plc, electrical engineer, hmi, operator,...
Utilities Equipment Repairer
PA - equipment, electrical, benefits, training,...
York, PA - electrical engineer, artist, commissioning, mining,...
Dover, PA - electrical engineer, carpenter, oil, mining,...
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Lewisberry, PA - edwards, jd, shipping, clerk, jd edwards, logistic,...
Electrical Engineer II
York, PA - electrical engineer, electrical, refrigeration,...
York, PA - electrical engineer, electrical, autocad, arc,...