An Associate Product Manager/Data Analyst is needed for international company located in McLean VA.
The Associate Product Manager/Data Analyst will support Product Team in building functional requirements and use cases to support the export and import compliance product lines. The position requires collaboration within Product Management as well as internal and external stakeholders to gauge and translate export and import compliance rules and regulations into product requirements. The Associated Product Manager/Data Analyst will be responsible to own the product requirements will serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned area and work across the organizations from Sales, Service, Engineering and QA to discover, digest and deliver succinct product requirements that meet or exceed customers’ objectives and contribute to the company’s bottom line.
1. Gather, qualify and provide requirements input and direction for product services enhancements.
2. Define and maintain the business cases and cases and product requirements definition for the export/import module and feature sets.
3. Provide input on strategic initiatives that define the product roadmap
4. Engage in new product development projects to hand over requirements, preview design and review test cases to ensure deliverables satisfy product requirements.
5. Maintain product enhancement list
6. Provide input to the development of marketing collateral, sales tools and demonstration scripts
7. Author release notes and on-line help
8. Maintain close relationship with management, customers and prospects for awareness of customer needs and perspectives
9. Document marketing problems with both existing and future customers
10. Document competitive threats and related industry news
11. Monitor analyst coverage and industry direction
1. BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
2. 3-5 years of experience in the export and/or import compliance domain o equivalent/similar background. This includes understanding of one or more areas: Export Administration Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, HS classification, license management, admissibility, import valuation, duty/taxes/fees determination and/or FTZ
3. Strong written, oral communications and analytical skills
4. Time management, decision-making, human relations and organization skills
5. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
6. Familiarity with end-to-end software development and Agile deployment methodologies
7. Experience with technical integration including data exchange standards (EDI and or/ XML) and application configuration
8. International Support
9. Ability to work with offshore team members (Engineering, QA, Documentation and Product Management)
10. Ability for early morning calls with global counterparts
11. Ability to travel
To express interest in this position, please Email Resume in MS-Word or .pdf format and attach cover letter with Salary requirements and contact information. Please be sure to reference Job #2036.
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE!
Data Analyst IV
McLean, VA - data analyst, analyst, database, ssis, data, .net,...
Business Data Analyst
McLean, VA - data analyst, ic, data, sci, analyst, excel,...
Jr Data Analyst
McLean, VA - data analyst, analyst, sql, data, ms excel...
Senior Data Analyst
McLean, VA - data analyst, mine, informatica, data, analyst,...
Senior Data Analyst
Washington, DC - data analyst, data, analyst, telecom, oracle,...
Senior Product Manager: PSR New Product
McLean, VA - product manager, mba, product management, digital,...
Litigation Technology Data Analyst
Washington, DC - data analyst, litigation, analyst, data, document,...