The hours to start will be 7AM to 3 PM. Then we will transition to a 10 or 12 hour schedule shortly thereafter. This is due to our high volume demand.
Candidates will have to fix the machines if they break, will operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
Position Purpose/Job Description:
• The Bagging Operator is responsible for operating a Bagging machine, scale equipment, heat sealer, conveyors, and computer programs to fill bag product of 25, 40, and 50 lbs.
• The Bagging Operator is also responsible to assist the Warehouse Operator by utilizing a propane powered forklift to load van and flatbed trucks, check in and billing out trucks, answering the phone, filling out safety pre-post inspections on their forklift and conducting trailer inspections before loading.
• Additional responsibilities include dumping unsealed/rejected bags of salt, changing out propane tanks, operating pallet inverter, performing maintenance repairs on equipment, and performing housekeeping duties in their area.
• Conducting safety observations will be required once Behavioral Based safety training has been completed.
• Operator must be able to lift 50 pounds (Packaged by hand).
• A normal day will usually be 8-10 hours; however, this could be extended to 12 hours in extreme circumstances.
• Saturdays and Sundays are scheduled as necessary.
Hebron, KY - forklift operator, forklift, steel, warehouse, hr,...
Cincinnati, OH - machine operator, forklift, forklift operator,...
Cincinnati, OH - machine operator, forklift, operator, machine,...
Cherry Picker / Forklift Operator - First and Third Shift
Hebron, KY - forklift operator, picker, forklift, rf,...
Forklift Operator - 1ST SHIFT - Sharonville, OH
Sharonville, OH - forklift operator, forklift, operator,...
Hebron, KY - forklift, steel, drivers, warehouse, call, shifts,...
Owner-Operator Truck Driver Pick Your Freight
Cincinnati, OH - operator, operators, power, lease, fuel, truck,...