• Responsible to the Manager Flight Dispatch for maintaining and planning safe and on-time flight schedules; forward planning to try to reduce disruption to the flight program and its possible impact on safety.
• Exercising operational control on a co-authority basis with the pilot-in-command, and for the joint responsibility of the safe efficient planning and monitoring of a flight.
• The developing, reviewing, authorizing, issuing and revising, as required, of the Operational Flight Plan for all flights inclusive of training and test flight operations, in keeping with Safety Regulatory.
• Performing Operational Flight Watch and for determining if changes to operational and meteorological conditions may affect the safety of flights within a prescribed area or on assigned routes, and for communicating those changes to the Pilot-in-Command.
• Analyzing operational and meteorological conditions to evaluate and determine the safest and most efficient minimum fuel requirement.
• Communicating to Air Traffic Control Services all Operational Flight Plan requirements.
• Resolving with Maintenance Department, the Pilot-in-Command, Flight Operations Management as required, problems caused by any aircraft deviation from standard which may limit or impact flight operational capabilities, and to communicate any operational limitations to the FOC Co-ordination and respective operating Branches, as required.
• Ascertain that all ground facilities required for the flights are adequate for the type of operation.
• Determine the conditions of the airport are appropriate.Obtain weather forecasts and weather reports at destination and intermediate airports.
• Obtain regular NOTAMs summary and brief crew accordingly.
• Familiarize with current information concerning significant field conditions, route restrictions, irregularities of navigation aids, and changes in operational procedures.
• Send movement messages to destination stations after aircraft departure.
• Monitor flight form departure till landing at destination airport.
Hold a valid dispatcher license.
Minimum 03 years dispatcher experience
Fluent English speaking and writing.
Willing to work shift work 24/7
Preference will be given to candidates with experience with PPS and AIMS.
Sales Advisor English and Arabic fluent, Amman - Jordan
Jordan, Amman, Amman Governorate - arabic, advisor, centre, sales, store manager,...
Driver (Back of House) - Hilton Makkah Convention Hotel (Saudi
Saudi Arabia, Mecca, Makkah Province - hotel, fire, hilton, driver, hotels, hospitality,...
Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, Makkah Province - aviation, airport, operational, produce, data,...
Light driver's for OMAN & KUWAIT.
India - urgently, head office, visa, light, head, passport,...
ESL Teachers (MALE) Al Quaiwaiyyah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia - esl, centre, speaker, teaching, flight, teachers,...
Concierge - Hilton Makkah Convention Hotel
Saudi Arabia, Mecca, Makkah Province - hotel, concierge, flight, vip, front, front office,...