1. Maintains Books of Accounts.
2. Handles Replenishments of Petty Cash Funds and release said funds to Petty Cash Holders.
3. Maintain and updates Transportation Equipment Records Depreciation
4. Maintains and updates records of Advances of individual officers and employees
5. Assists in the preparation of financial reports as to adjustments and closing entries.
6. Completes the payroll system in excel / SOLOMON / EQPCIB
7. Monitors attendance of personnel working in Pampanga both regular employees and those under the agency.
8. Processes payment made to specific government agencies, (e.g. HDMF, Phil. Health, SSS), in Excel, SOLOMON, SSS System and HDMF
9. Issuance of credit memo to companies through the CMO / BDF / ISA / FSP / SOLOMON.
10. Performs other duties identified by the FM.
- Has Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or any related course
- Preferably with 1-2 years work experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Philippines, Angeles, Central Luzon - accountancy, chain, tata, accounting staff, fresh,...
Philippines - accounting staff, accounting, ph, relation, course...
Philippines - accountancy, accounting staff, ph...
- accountancy, accounting staff, bulacan...
Junior Accounting Staff
Philippines - accountancy, accounting staff, hr, fresh, makati,...
Accounting Staff- Roving Cashier
Philippines - accounting staff, accountancy, fresh graduate,...
Accounting Staff - San Fernando Pampanga
Philippines, San Fernando, Central Luzon - accounting staff, accountancy, c.p.a., accounting,...