PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: 1. Manages Primavera P6 capital project portfolio; works with the Program and Construction Managers to evaluate and implement goals, responsibilities, policies and procedures related to schedule and resource management of projects.
2. Performs enterprise and project scheduling, cost estimates, administration management, audit management, forensic scheduling and integration of operational management plans and resources.
3. Oversees, monitors and evaluates the overall program schedule of projects; coordinates and monitors the schedules of consultants, shareholders and contractors working for the Agency.
4. Coordinates the delivery of services, develops performance measures, manages productivity to improve operations and services during capital construction; participates in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems, issues and conflicts pertaining to the capital construction program.
5. Manages the allocation of resources to achieve timely outcomes and measurable goals including resource allocation.
6. Analyzes contractors’ construction schedules to identify any duration or logistic issues, reviews time impact due to proposed changes, and provides support for construction claims and change orders.
7. Prepares, coordinates and administers schedules for capital programs; monitors actual hours versus budgeted hours; provides senior management with practical options and recommendations regarding potential schedule over-runs or other schedule issues; and participates in other schedule-related activities.
8. Prepares or oversees the preparation of reports, memoranda and correspondence; makes presentations.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or a closely related technical field, from a US Department of Education accredited college or university, plus seven years of progressively responsible experience in construction management and scheduling, including four (4) years’ experience with Primavera P6 software. Strong organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communications skills required. Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) required. Knowledge of Federal Transit Administration (FTA) guidelines and regulations desirable. Construction project estimating skills and experience researching and documenting financial information for large complex construction projects desired. One year of closely related work experience can be substituted for each year of education required.
THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY HAS A RESIDENCY LAW
Equal Opportunity Employer
New York, NY - scheduler, gas, primavera, project, construction,...
NJ - scheduler, project, executive, citizen,...
Construction Project Scheduler
New York, NY - scheduler, construction project, primavera,...
New York, NY - scheduler, primavera, construction,...
JR Scheduler -P6
Woodbridge Township, NJ - scheduler, primavera, construction project, p6,...
SCHEDULER - Transportation - P6
New York, NY - scheduler, civil, construction, primavera, mep,...
Assistant Manager, Elevator & Escalator Operations & Improvements
Newark, NJ - inspector, elevator, qc, mechanic, rail,...