If interested in below mentioned position, please, send your Updated Resume along with your Contact details.
Role: Messaging & Lync Admin
Duration: 6 -12 months
Location: Calgary, AB
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Deploying Lync 2010 & Lync 2013 Standard & Enterprise edition for all roles.
2. Front End, SQL, Archiving, Monitoring, Mediation, Edge server & Reverse Proxy servers
3. Configuring & managing Lync 2010 & Lync 2013 environments.
4. Installing and configuring Unified Messaging servers 2007, 2010 & 2013.
5. Configuring Unified Messaging server with IP/PBX gateway.
6. Integrating Lync Environment & Unified Messaging servers for Voicemail functionality.
7. Configuring UM Auto-Attendant, UM Mailbox Policy & UM Dial Plan.
8. Migrating Unified Messaging servers.
9. Troubleshooting all Voice Mail functionality issues like (OVA, VM, and Auto-Attendant).
10. Configuring Lync & Exchange OWA-IM integration.
11. Troubleshooting Lync Mobility App (IPhone, Android, windows & Ipad) sign in & integration issues internally & externally.
12. Troubleshooting Outlook integration & EWS issues for all Lync clients.
13. Configuring and troubleshooting Public domain IM, Skype & Federated domain contacts issues.
14. Troubleshooting global simple URL’s like (Meet now, admin & dial-in conference) concepts.
15. Troubleshooting LSCP control panel issues.
16. Troubleshooting Address book download & search issues in client & server level for all users.
17. Troubleshooting Lync peer to peer audio, video call, desktop sharing & application sharing issues.
18. Configuring Lync with PSTN Gateway & troubleshooting Lync to PSTN calls.
19. Troubleshooting SQL databases issues for recovering Lync databases.
20. Configuring SQL mirroring and troubleshooting for Mirror database issues.
21. Upgrading Lync servers and client to latest Cumulative updates/ fixing failed updates.
22. Troubleshooting Polycom phone edition cx 3000, cx 600 & cx 500 sign in issues.
23. Upgrading Polycom phone devices & Lync clients.
24. Troubleshooting Lync client sign in issues internally & edge connected users also.
25. Microsoft Exchange 2007 / 2010 Administration - 3000+ User Environment
1. L2/L3 Lync 2010/2013 Administrator - MUST demonstrate proven past experience on Lync - Including Data, Voice and Messaging.
2. Experience in upgrading, installing, configuring, designing and migrating to Lync 2013
3. Must demonstrate experience to support, optimize and maintain Microsoft LYNC 2013 infrastructure with high availability
4. Should be able to make HLD and LLD for Lync and should have experience creating design presentations on Lync 2013
5. Should have Lync with Enterprise Voice experience
6. Experience integrating Lync with Call Control from Cisco and/or Avaya
7. Experience in setting up Standard and Enterprise edition of Lync 2013 and knowledge on deploying Remote Site and Central Site
8. Good knowledge on the working for SBC, SBA, Director Server & Unified Communication technologies.
J&M Group is a creative, ambitious, hard-working consulting firm based in Greater Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We hit the ground running with our direct approach to finding success. Staffing, Small and Medium scale solutions, web development and project management are our key service offerings.
Thanks & Regards,
Canada, AB - ab, pc, microsoft office, fixed, microsoft,...
Senior Solutions Architect Azure
Canada, Regina, SK - android, .net, asp.net, ios, architect, mvc,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - developer, technical recruiter, sql, design, crm,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - salesforce, developer, administrator, apex, java,...
MobileTechnology lead and Solution Architect - (Fulltime)
Canada, Toronto, ON - architect, solution architect, contact details,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - linux, administrator, server, restoration,...
Performance Test Lead
Canada, Toronto, ON - hp, java, runner, performance, test, apps, lead,...