Position : Sr. Tibco Architect
Location : Long Island City, NY
Type : Full Time Permanent
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :
• Participate in requirements gathering and provide analysis of requirements
• Lead discussions and provide direction, guidance and mentorship to the infrastructure teams
• Complete documentation of the solution architecture and the demo scenarios to enable the design/development team to implement projects
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with senior management, taking the lead on projects and initiatives
• Coach & train internal staff, supporting PoCs and pilot projects
• Act as an advisor to IT management and Business management on advanced technical topics and issues
• Work with Business Partners on significant technical matters related to enterprise architecture
• Identify business drivers to derive useful business context
• Analyze the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
• Analyze technology, industry, and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise architecture
• Facilitate and contribute to the creation of governing principals to guide EA decision making
• Contribute and evaluate the selection of EA standards (data, security, technology)
• Consult with project teams to ensure that projects conform to the EA standards
• Participate in the EA governance and compliance activities
• Consult with the infrastructure teams to ensure that the infrastructure conforms to the EA standards
• Other duties as assigned
• Master’s degree in engineering or related discipline
• Experience with message-oriented middleware, business activity monitoring, application monitoring, complex event processing and enterprise application adapters
• Experience in the airline industry
• Thorough understanding of travel ecosystem ; Airline, Hospitality, Car rentals, GDS, Online travel agencies, Role of SITA & ARINC and Role of IATA
• Experience in implementing key business processes in travel industry
• Experience in implementing application products in the travel industry ; be it from SITA, Sabre or others
• Experience in implementing solutions using OTA specification
Roles and responsibility :
• Bachelor’s degree (i.e. Software Engineering or related field)
• Ten (10) years of practical work experience in software development
• Four (4) Years of strong experience in Tibco Development/Administration
• Two (2) years of experience in Application Designing, Design patterns and Architecture
• Experience handling the end-to end implementation of at least three (3) medium/large projects
• Solid experience with SOA, ESB, OO design, BPM and EAI applications
• Experience with Tibco Business Works, BE, EMS, ADB, Rendezvous, Tibco Administrator, Hawk, App Manage utilities[dr2]
• Excellent technical foundation in: Java, Web services, XPATH, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, HTTP, JMS, FTP, XSLT, JDBC, SQL Server and SSL
• Development experience in large scale implementations of web or middleware technologies that handle millions of transactions
• Strong working knowledge of UNIX, LINUX and Windows operating systems
• Understanding of Network topology, DMZs, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, clustering, error handling operation and performance tuning
• At least one year of experience in using any of the BPM, ESB & Rule engine tools/products
• Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills :
The Architect Enterprise Integration will handle the architecture for enterprise application platform predominantly with TIBCO product suite. The developer will serve as a lead on large scale projects, including requirements gathering, documentation of the architecture and scenarios to enable implementation.
Total experience in required skill (years) : 12+ years
Thanks & Regards
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
New York, NY - tibco, middleware, administrator, soa, bpm,...
TIBCO Intergration Lead (Senior Level)
Hoboken, NJ - tibco, service manager, integration, manager...
Apps Dev Technical Specialist
LIC, NY - tibco, bw, soa, bank, angularjs, development, web,...
Hoboken, NJ - tibco, .net, architect, j2ee, modeling, domain,...
Jersey City, NJ - mq, tibco, telecom, series, architect, middleware,...
Java FI Etrading Developer
New York, NY - trading, japanese, tibco, java, developer, fixed,...
Tibco Business Works Developer
New York, NY - tibco, db2, oracle, surveillance, developer, java,...